2019 E3 Discussion - Live shows begin June 8th, schedule in OP

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
My apologies, the one dollar deal might be exclusive to NA only.

My bad guys. Didn't mean to mislead you.

its available in UK as well. I can see it if I log out. but if I log in it goes away. so its new subs only

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Missed the live reveal but Holy f***ing f*** do these guys have me hyped for Cyberpunk. I think I've never been this hyped for a new game and that includes when I was a kid and Pokemon had first come out on GBC and I was struggling to convince my parents to buy it.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Man the Elite is a such a great controller, but they don't seem to hold up long.

Mine lasted like 6 months before the grips on the back came off and i had trigger issues and stick drift.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Man the Elite is a such a great controller, but they don't seem to hold up long.

Mine lasted like 6 months before the grips on the back came off and i had trigger issues and stick drift.

I have couple of friends who've complained about the same thing.

Lego expansion for FH4???!!

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Horizon 3 had Hot Wheels. 4 is like hey watch this.

I demand the cars explode into a thousand pieces if they get into a wreck. :laugh:

Reactions: Jussi

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Will 100% try out PSO 2.
Never got to since it was a pain in the ass trying to make an account for it here in NA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad