2019 E3 Discussion - Live shows begin June 8th, schedule in OP

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
im quite hyped for the Microsoft conference to see what PC stuff they announce, especially the new PC Game Pass

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
The reaction to Fallen Order really hammers home the point that people do not want more Star Wars. I get it, I disagree since I really liked TLJ but I know I'm in the minority.

I thought it looked fine and actually had me interested but all the cool kids are not impressed. The Gameinformer article made it sound like they really held back on showing the less straightforward stuff like taking control of an AT-AT: Respawn has a good track record and this universe has a lot of potential in terms of mixing the gameplay up.

However, we have now reached the point where if a demo doesn't blow people away, it gets crapped on. Nuance is going the way of the dodo.

People want Star Wars. They just dont want EA Star Wars. EA poisoned the Star Wars well so badly its going to take one hell of a game to fix it.

Im flabbergasted that EA, who owns the studio which made the best Star Wars game ever, wouldnt allow them to make another, in an era where open world RPGs rule the market. Its absurd.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Anyways, im pumped for the Bethesda conference. Depending on what they say I might finally pull the trigger on FO76. Also looking forward to any Starfield or Elder Scrolls 6 info.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Anyways, im pumped for the Bethesda conference. Depending on what they say I might finally pull the trigger on FO76. Also looking forward to any Starfield or Elder Scrolls 6 info.

I still feel that Starfield won't even be out until late next year at the earliest and ES6 probably won't be out until 2022/2023.

In all seriousness, considering what he said about FO76 and that fact that they knew it was going to be bad to start and the fact that he says it's not about how you launch but about how you support it later is f***ing disgusting, especially when asking for a full $60.

Do not pre-order Bethesda made games. I understand I pre-ordered Wolfenstein Youngblood, but there is no reason to believe that Machinegames is going to f*** it up.

Reactions: Frankie Spankie

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
I still feel that Starfield won't even be out until late next year at the earliest and ES6 probably won't be out until 2022/2023.

In all seriousness, considering what he said about FO76 and that fact that they knew it was going to be bad to start and the fact that he says it's not about how you launch but about how you support it later is ****ing disgusting, especially when asking for a full $60.

Do not pre-order Bethesda made games. I understand I pre-ordered Wolfenstein Youngblood, but there is no reason to believe that Machinegames is going to **** it up.

Meh. I give him credit for being honest. To be fair he also said that a lot of FO76 launch problems could have been solved with a months long continuous beta period but thats just not possible. Stuff that they could not solve without a large player base playing 24/7 for a loooooong time

Most companies would still lie even though everyone knows whats happening.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Meh. I give him credit for being honest. To be fair he also said that a lot of FO76 launch problems could have been solved with a months long continuous beta period but thats just not possible. Stuff that they could not solve without a large player base playing 24/7 for a loooooong time

There’s nothing honest about anything Bethesda has done with Fallout 76.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Bethesda hasn't made anything truly good since Morrowind. Getting close to 20 years.

Dear Lord...

Oblivion and Skyrim weren’t as good as Morrowind but there’s not enough to separate them to honestly say that Morrowind was objectively good while the others are bad.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY

As someone who probably put 100+ hours into FO76, Howard can eat a bag of dicks. It was fun to play with people, yes, but even that portion of the game was just straight up broken sometimes. Shit, the launcher for the game on PC doesn't even have a f***ing friends list.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
No Starfield or ES6 this year. Only Bethesda thing worth parting attention to is Doom, unless they have surprises.

FO76 looked like garbage from the beginning then it got really bad reviews. There's only yourself to blame for purchasing and playing it.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Cyberpunk will be the big game that bookends a console generation.... then immediately gets remade and rereleased on the new consoles lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad