2019 Development Camp @ LCA | Tickets available!

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I posted in the Seider thread that I don't see plus agility in his skating, but he seems to be doing pretty well here. Also everyone we took is so big that Seider doesn't even seem tall haha.

It's weird, but he looked much better going from right to left, as opposed to left to right.

Not sure if that's just because he stumbled or what...

raymond23

Go Griffs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
I posted in the Seider thread that I don't see plus agility in his skating, but he seems to be doing pretty well here. Also everyone we took is so big that Seider doesn't even seem tall haha.

Honestly I thought the opposite when watching his tape. I saw plus agility considering his size. So hard to tell anything over tape tho... can't wait to watch him Friday and Saturday.

Reactions: HisNoodliness

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
heres an interesting note from malik on berggren then below that link to entire development camp report - #57 Jonatan Berggren: Berggren had a trying season, suffering a stress fracture after only 16 games played for Skelleftea AIK of the SHL, but he’s put on at least 2 inches of height and a good 25 pounds of strength due to the fact that he had to spend the balance of his 2018-19 campaign in the gym. Berggren looks like a different young man a year removed from his drafting, and he will test out his back during the summer development camp, most likely on Wednesday morning.
///// Impressions from the first day of the Red Wings’ summer development camp ’19

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Last edited:

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
Color me skeptical of the Berggren comments. 2+ inches and 25 pounds? That would make him almost 6’1 and 200-210. That would make him Veleno sized.

Hmm, Otto apparently also grew 2 inches and put on 20 pounds. What are they feeding these boys?! :sarcasm:

Yeah im sceptical about the numbers, but atleast they're both growing.

Reactions: NickH8

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Hmm, Otto apparently also grew 2 inches and put on 20 pounds. What are they feeding these boys?! :sarcasm:

Yeah im sceptical about the numbers, but atleast they're both growing.

I think it’s a safe bet that Malik hasn’t seen these kids since late September of 2018 and has zero reference point other than his memory from a year ago. He’s either exaggerating the extent or he just doesn’t remember them correctly

Reactions: Darkseider

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
I think it’s a safe bet that Malik hasn’t seen these kids since late September of 2018 and has zero reference point other than his memory from a year ago. He’s either exaggerating the extent or he just doesn’t remember them correctly

Pretty much

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad