Roster Moves: 2019/20 Roster Thread XXVII (Braun, Gostisbehere Surgery Out 3 Weeks; Friedman and Kase recalled)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
giphy.gif
I've actually seen that movie!

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
So Fletcher was concerned enough about center depth to hand Hayes a blank check, even when it looked like Patrick would be playing, but now Raffl is locked in at 3C and, rather than recalling Frost, they're going to ask one of Giroux or Laughton to move back to the middle. Did I get that right?

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
So....what lineup are we going with next game? Who are going to be our 4 centers?

Couts
Hayes
Raffl
????

Laughton....or G sliding over?

Must be Patrick.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
So Fletcher was concerned enough about center depth to hand Hayes a blank check, even when it looked like Patrick would be playing, but now Raffl is locked in at 3C and, rather than recalling Frost, they're going to ask one of Giroux or Laughton to move back to the middle. Did I get that right?
not quite. Reports are that they knew about Patricks migraines BEFORE going after Hayes.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Pre-Hextall days we were a perennial playoff team that won rounds. Homer squandered too many assets and handed out too many bad contracts to keep it going but still...those days were a lot more fun.
But I thought the goal was multiple cups....

Reactions: Rebels57

flyersjim73

Nov 19, 2011
Philly
not quite. Reports are that they knew about Patricks migraines BEFORE going after Hayes.

Fletcher said as much when he talked to a few season ticket holders (myself included) a few weeks ago. Although he did indicate that they didn’t realize that it was going to be this bad/long.

Reactions: Tripod

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Kase needs to make his mark, he turns 23 on the 28th of January.
While he's lost some time to injury, he's getting to the age where you start running out of second chances.

Frost is only 20, so they probably feel no urgency to determine his future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad