2019-20 Colorado Eagles (AHL) and Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Conor's back!?

giphy.gif

Reactions: McMetal

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Timmins being back is great news. Hopefully the doom and gloom regarding his future will die back down after this.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
At long as Timmins doesn't do any interviews, I'm happy. We shouldn't risk him dislocating his jaw.

Reactions: avsfan09

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
How did Timmins look in his first game back for those that watched? How did his skating look? Positioning? Etc.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
How bad is Jacob Macdonald defensively? His numbers are very very impressive.
He played as a forward by choice for like a month and it sounded like they ideally wanted to keep him at forward. I dont think any of the defensemen are especially stout defensively plus it’s very difficult to be in the AHL anyway. I would have called him up instead of every D they have except Rosen however. So that goes the same for evaluating Timmins defensively but he has been better than I expected. Graves was not great in the AHL so it’s near impossible to stand out defensively.

Reactions: cgf

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
He played as a forward by choice for like a month and it sounded like they ideally wanted to keep him at forward. I dont think any of the defensemen are especially stout defensively plus it’s very difficult to be in the AHL anyway. I would have called him up instead of every D they have except Rosen however. So that goes the same for evaluating Timmins defensively but he has been better than I expected. Graves was not great in the AHL so it’s near impossible to stand out defensively.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad