HF Habs: 2018 Rookie Camp (Sept. 6th-12th) + Rookie Showdown @ Place Bell (Sept. 7th-9th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankc

Jan 9, 2005
Montreal
Vejdemo is adapting well to the North American rink size. As the game goes on he seems more comfortable on the ice. He will clearly be an interesting prospect to follow this year and see how he will improve. Hopefully Bouchard will give him offensive responsability in Laval.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
So many awful forwards on this team.....Waked/Katerinakis/Pezzetta/Martineau/Moisan and even Alain and Addison look pretty weak.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Outside of 2 players every year (3 at best) it's all up in the air. That's why MB is paid millions and most of us are paid 30 000-80 000. It's not an excuse for not doing the job. People must stop with it's all fine if Kot doesn't become a 1st line center. It's not. He is a 3rd overall pick. If he doesn't become at least a "weak" 1st line center (at least as good as prime Koivu/Plekanec with a better size) then i hope it will be MB's last mistake.

BTW i'm not implying he will not blossom into a 1st line center in the next 3 or 4 years. Just saying the excuses must stop. Some people are already readying the excuses just in case it doesn't work.
4 periods into his career and we are passing judgment???....:laugh:

Smoke a shisha.....sip back on a Scotch....everyting iere

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Ya....I didn’t really respond to that post well....I was thinking about something else. Memo to self.....don’t drink and post lol
I hope he lives up to the 3rd pick. Based on what I have seen I doubt he his ready for at least 2 years. He just turned 18

Reactions: jaffy27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad