Prospect Info: 2018-2019 Prospect Stats, Reports and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Kirill Maksimov had a goal, 8 shots, got called for tripping and was even, but the Wolves had their way with the IceDogs 3-2.
Ontario Hockey League – Official Site of the Ontario Hockey League
Oct. 4/18 – SBY (3) – NIAG (2) – Ontario Hockey League

Ryan McLeod had 2 assists, 3 shots, won 17 of 30 faceoffs and was +2, as the Steelheads bit at the Colts' heels 2-1.
Oct. 4/18 – MISS (2) – BAR (1) – Ontario Hockey League

Reactions: LaGu

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
4 games involving 5 prospects tonight:

QMJHL:

Halifax (Ostap Safin) at Chicoutimi @ 5:30 PM
Listen at CJNI 95.7 Halifax or watch on QMJHL Live

Rimouski at Drummondville (Olivier Rodrique) @ 5:30 PM
Listen at 92.1 CJDM Drummondville or watch on QMJHL Live

OHL:

Niagara (Kirill Maksimov) at Mississauga (Ryan McLeod) @ 5 PM
Listen at 610 CKTB St. Catherines or CKNT 960 Mississauga or watch on OHL Live

Sarnia at Guelph (Dmitri Samorukov) @ 5:30 PM
Listen at 1460 CJOY Guelph or watch on OHL Live

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Does anyone have a comparison for Berglund? I know very little about him.
A more offensive but less physical Adam Larsson, and that's by judging Larsson from how he plays today. At the time Larsson was thought to have a quite high offensive ceiling. Berglund has started to go for offense this season, successfully so far, last years he's focused on defense (which he is very good at on a SHL level).

Obviously Adam at 16-17 years old in the SHL did what Berglund is doing at 19-20 years old, so still a big difference of course.

Reactions: ManitobaKid

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Good start for both guys, Maksimov in particular needs to pick it up. His last camp kind of reminded me on Bear's last camp before he turned pro. Not very good and a needed wake-up call that led to a huge season.

Reactions: ManitobaKid

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
The Mooseheads rutted the Saguenéens 5-4 in OT. Ostap Safin wasn't dressed.

Olivier Rodrique stopped 20 of 22 shots and was named third star, but the Océanic drowned the Voltigeurs 4-1.
QMJHL – Includes live game day coverage, audio and video clips, exclusive stories, game tickets, stats, standings, schedules and features.
Oct. 5/18 Océanic 4 Voltigeurs 1 – QMJHL

Ryan McLeod had a PP goal and an assist, 5 shots, won 23 of 38 faceoffs and was +1, as the Steelheads gnawed on the paws of the IceDogs 5-4 in OT. Kirill Maksimov had 2 PP goals, 4 shots, lost his only faceoff, was +1 and named third star.

Dmitri Samorukov had no points, 10 shots and was +1, as the Storm soaked the Sting 6-5.
Oct. 5/18 – SAR (5) – GUE (6) – Ontario Hockey League

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
One game in the Q this afternoon.

Drummondville (Olivier Rodrique) at Shawinigan @ 2 PM
Listen at 92.1 CJDM Drummondville or watch on QMJHL Live

Rodrigue is not playing today. Anyway, doesn't seem like he has had a very good start to the season. 5 games in and sporting a .885 save percentage. I criticized this pick a lot when it was made, sure hope he proves me wrong.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Rodrigue is not playing today. Anyway, doesn't seem like he has had a very good start to the season. 5 games in and sporting a .885 save percentage. I criticized this pick a lot when it was made, sure hope he proves me wrong.

Me too. Hopefully it's just one of those cases where there's a bit of an emotional letdown after coming back from NHL camp and he's also trying to work on things that the Oilers want him to work on.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Yes. But he did not play today
I see Persson got a couple of assists. How did he play in general? Anything that stood out?
I've seen him a couple of times this season and have not come away very impressed.

Edit: never mind, I just saw that you posted in the persson thread

belair

Balls On The Crest
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Woot! Maksimov with a big four point night. Scored a nice goal one-on-one vs Chris Cameron.

Last edited:

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
The Mooseheads washed ashore and terrorized the Islanders 8-2. Ostap Safin was not dressed.

Olivier Rodrique (W 3-3-0) made 16 saves, as the Voltigeurs put a few bullets into the Drakkar's ship 7-1.
QMJHL – Includes live game day coverage, audio and video clips, exclusive stories, game tickets, stats, standings, schedules and features.
Oct. 11/18 Drakkar 1 Voltigeurs 7 – QMJHL

Kirill Maksimov had 2 goals (1 on the PP), 2 assists, had 8 shots, got called for tripping (PP goal against), was +2 and named 2nd star), as the IceDogs gnawed on the Colts' hooves 7-2.
Oct. 11/18 – BAR (2) – NIAG (7) – Ontario Hockey League

Reactions: Aerrol

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Early yet but Maksimov sits 4th in league scoring with 8 goals and 13 points in 7 games.

The goal posted above was nice but a more encouring one was a top corner one timer from the hashmarks on the powerplay. Perfect for Connor in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad