Post-Game Talk: 2017 redux

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
It’s bad enough to be the team that teams play their backup against us. But to have a corpse of a goalie shut us out is as low as it gets.
It's the Oilers, they will find new lows likely on whenever the day is when they get spanked by the Flames in the Heritage "Classic".

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
The Oilers actually had a better start in the 17/18 season (2-5-0)

The entire bottom 6 is useless, McLeod still sucks, waive Brown, coaching is bad, Bouchard is the worse DEFENCEman I've ever witnessed. Holloway and Broberg are busts
Aren’t we supposed to sing La bamba To be happy?

you makes me sad.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
I was just saying we should change our goal tune already but maybe less need for it....Whatever stupid thing that is its time to get another. La Bamba getting old too but haven't heard it yet this year. Random thoughts and the music SUCKS at rogers.

Minny the other night had a Classic Rock vibe going, kinda the way it should be for hockey.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
They could’ve kept Lavoie and Gleason up but chose to go with semi washed vets.
I don't know why the team won't call up these 2 as well as the X-man to at least try and help the skill level even if these guys are unproven against NHL opposition. Could they possibly be a downgrade?

Reactions: Cloned

YEGman

Dec 21, 2009
Edmonton
Going to Las Vegas for a week next week with the wife. Wasn’t going to go to any Golden Knights games but now I might just to see at least one game this year….

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
Nurse should just trade his skates in and find the closest McDonald’s drive thru and start flipping burgers

f*** mark Spector too, f***ing rat

Reactions: Drai Fi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad