Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Diamondbacks in 5

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA
The Dodgers can thank the Rockies for basically screwing up their rotation in the NL WC Game. Forced them to pull Greinke early and use Ray in desperation.

Assuming LA wins the series, they owe Colorado a little thank you.
Should the Dodgers thank the Dbacks for not being as good at baseball as them as well?

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California
The Dodgers can thank the Rockies for basically screwing up their rotation in the NL WC Game. Forced them to pull Greinke early and use Ray in desperation.

Nice excuse. They've given up 16 runs in these two games (so far). Can't credit/blame one wild card game for being dominated like that.

darko

Feb 16, 2009

They don't owe them anything. Arizona totally outplayed so far.

I do believe we'll see different Arizona at home. This is coming back to LA.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Right?

I just keep wondering how that even happens. Guy leaves and turns into this'll

Mets gonna Mets I guess.

Once in a blue moon a guy figures it out at 29-30. Unfortunately for Mets they had it happen to them twice - Turner and Murphy.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Once in a blue moon a guy figures it out at 29-30. Unfortunately for Mets they had it happen to them twice - Turner and Murphy.
No, no, no. It was fortunate for all of us that Mets, Mets. Cause they could have used him in the World Series against the Royals.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil

You could argue 4. They had once had Nelson Cruz (as a very young minor leaguer) and Jose Bautista.

D-Backs are back within 2. LAD has just a major bullpen problem that will derail their title hopes it seems.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
My only issue with the Dodgers is that Jansen pitches too much.

Do they lack other options?

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California

The Dodgers should thank all of the opponents they beat this season for giving them the number 1 seed.

I should also thank my father-in-law for impregnating my mother-in-law. If that never happened, I would've never met my wife.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
They don't owe them anything. Arizona totally outplayed so far.

I do believe we'll see different Arizona at home. This is coming back to LA.

Both Girardi and Lovullo overmanaged the WC games. I understand you want to win it but you cannot destroy your rotation for the next series in the process. At some point I think you have to say I'm not using anyone else who is a potential starter and if we lose then so be it.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Grienke is badly overrated because of that 2015 season. Outside of that year he has just been a very good #2 or borderline #1 starter. He's not a guy like Kluber Sale or Kershaw who when they're on is going 8-9 innings for sure

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Offense git gud pls thx.

Grienke is badly overrated because of that 2015 season. Outside of that year he has just been a very good #2 or borderline #1 starter. He's not a guy like Kluber Sale or Kershaw who when they're on is going 8-9 innings for sure

You should look at the leaderboards for pitching in 2017 (or maybe the year he actually won the Cy Young in 2009) and and reconsider. If Greinke is a borderline #1, there's less than 10 number 1's in the whole league. Nonsense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad