Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Minnesota Twins

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Rofl the hate on Jessica Mendoza is always over the top and has always been there for many years. Is she really that bad? Sports fans will complain about any woman in broadcasting. "That Pam Ward." "That Beth Mowins."

As a female who once wanted to be a sportscaster I have wanted her to succeed and can only imagine the hatred she is getting directed to her on Twitter just for being a woman. That said, she and the rest of this crew are boring with no chemistry. I gave her a pass for a long time, but she still says things that are such head scratchers like "this is not the Aaron Judge you see, he hits homers".

And ESPN will def keep bad announcers around, just look how long of a rope Schilling got.

Sep 19, 2008
As a female who once wanted to be a sportscaster I have wanted her to succeed and can only imagine the hatred she is getting directed to her on Twitter just for being a woman. That said, she and the rest of this crew are boring with no chemistry. I gave her a pass for a long time, but she still says things that are such head scratchers like "this is not the Aaron Judge you see, he hits homers".

And ESPN will def keep bad announcers around, just look how long of a rope Schilling got.

ESPN also had massive layoffs...

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
Twins ran into a once in a lifetime bullpen. No other pen in history has had a guy like Robertson avaialable to pitch in the 4th inning in a playoff game with no sacrifice to the late inning quality.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Twins ran into a once in a lifetime bullpen. No other pen in history has had a guy like Robertson avaialable to pitch in the 4th inning in a playoff game with no sacrifice to the late inning quality.

Twins are here by default. The rest of the AL is garbage. The NL Wild Card this year is more legit and should be pretty good tomorrow.

Watering down the Wild Card just isn't going to work every year.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
too bad the twins pitching is garbage. it was pretty obvious they were going to blow that 3-0 lead

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I wonder if the Yankees will do one of their weak this isn't what we want celebrations. They used to barely celebrate after winning the LDS

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
I was hoping Chapman would provide us with a bit of late game theatrics, oh well.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
LOL. The giants celebrated more last year after winning 2 World Series in 3 years

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Rofl the hate on Jessica Mendoza is always over the top and has always been there for many years. Is she really that bad? Sports fans will complain about any woman in broadcasting. "That Pam Ward." "That Beth Mowins."

Has nothing to do with being a female. She's annoying and adds nothing.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
And even that one run came on a near-double play where the lead baserunner BARELY beat the throw.

Buxton beat it pretty comfortably but the point still stands. Twins hitters just couldn't adjust after Severino left. Swinging at a lot of junk and trying to tie the game up with one swing. Yankees v Indians should be good though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad