2017-18 Training Camp... let the games begin!

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
I hope that he doesn't come back too soon and then have to sit out for a long stretch later on.

Which is quite obviously something that everyone in the entire organization is also hoping for, and therefore I'm sure we are throwing all of our available resources towards ensuring that doesn't happen.

I wouldn't sweat it, if EK is on the ice doing something, it's because it's in his best interest to do so.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
We can be sure EK won't get any preseason game and if by some miracle he did, he won't see more than 10-12 min i think.

EK doesn't need a lot of time, but maybe just to see some game situation.

But that a big IF he is ready which i don't think he will before the end of preseason.

Very positive sign still.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Not a very long look for Paul. Especially surprising considering we know for sure MacArthur is out. So remaining LW depth is:

Hoffman
Smith (might be sliding back to C since Brassard/White are both out)
Burrows
Dzingle
Pyatt
McCormick
Formenton

Sad that he could beat out those guys. Pyatt and McCormick specifically since Formenton is likely just getting a developmental showing.

Last edited:

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Not a very long look for Paul. Especially surprising considering we know for sure MacArthur is out. So remaining LW depth is:

Hoffman
Smith (might be sliding back to C since Brassard/White are both out)
Burrows
Dzingle
Pyatt
McCormick
Formenton

Sad that he could beat out those guys. Pyatt and McCormick specifically since Formenton is likely just getting a developmental showing.

He messed up his ankle and missed pretty much the whole camp, no? Did he even play a game? Don't see this as an indication of anythIng tbh.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Good news for Brass!

On another note, Chlapik and Brown will be full-timers next season imo.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Nick Paul is on the Buddy Robinson path to irrelevancy.

I've been saying for a while that if Paul could turn into Jordan Nolan and be a 4th wrecking ball big guy who hurts a few Dman along the way by burying them into the end boards then that would be good, he could be an impact playoff player if he's ready to go savage and skate hard and hit everything.

ElRossoMatt

Feb 13, 2010
Bucharest,Romania
Guessssss who's skatinggggggg

21992955_10155653817079477_7189595055338711188_o.jpg

Kaaaaarl♥️

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I've been saying for a while that if Paul could turn into Jordan Nolan and be a 4th wrecking ball big guy who hurts a few Dman along the way by burying them into the end boards then that would be good, he could be an impact playoff player if he's ready to go savage and skate hard and hit everything.

He has yet to be a real physical force... size , strength yes, but not a cruncher by any means

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Guys is Jaros still with the Sens or was he sent back?

He's name is not on the Sens roster on the Sens web page.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Former #Sen Jim O'Brien signs a PTO with @BellevilleSens.

The man, the legend, the drop pass master is back

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

I liked Reihardt over Vandevelde and Randall

No surprise with Lajoie given the depth.. he should be ready next year and compete for callups this year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad