2016 NBA Draft

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009

Thibs is much much smarter than me but I don't think they can. That's two PGs who can't shoot.

He is smarter than you, and Dunn is a much better shooter than Rubio. We will see what happens, they are in no rush, Butler could still come in a trade or Dunn can be brought along slowly.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Maybe the Spurs will luck into one of these guys who are dropping and really turn him into something.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Sacramento C-Webb for me. Along with White Chocolate and Peja. Loved that team.

Speaking of old, I recall a kid in middle school having a Bobby Hurley Sacramento jersey.

Never had a problem with him. But that automatically screamed "what a tool" to me :laugh:

He was also a guy who talked **** about wrestling, yet would be seen wearing an Austin 3:16 shirt in high school

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
those audience fans are always so melodramatic

throwback thursday thought, my father thought the spurs were wasting their picks on guys like parker & manu instead of taking college ball players like everyone else. you never know and let's be honest, even the experts sure don't.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Caris Levert has played little, if at all, these past two years due to injuries. Yet he is a top 20 pick.

Signs of a weak draft..

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
I'll regret saying this in the future, but I just think KD would be best to stay in OKC

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
"Malachi Richardson says he did not workout or meet with the Kings, but did spend some time with DeMarcus Cousins while training in Vegas."

Damage control? Lol

darko

Feb 16, 2009
So many international guys and I don't know any of them.

It'd be hard for you to catch Euro basketball games, no?

We have a channel semi dedicated to it lol. Probably because so many Euros live over here.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
And him going to New York would be a mistake.

Yeah, and to me this isn't any offense to the Knicks cause they could have an easier time in East, but more so just they still have a few questions and as we've seen these super teams don't always work out. OKC is basically showing they can still build a team around KD.

Silver's pronounciation of Rapt-TORs reminds me Kodos & Kang

Also, I think we're starting to see how some college kids may have to work a bit harder in the future for first round picks. The world pool is open and teams are diving in.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
It'd be hard for you to catch Euro basketball games, no?

We have a channel semi dedicated to it lol. Probably because so many Euros live over here.

Yeah, I don't even know where to look. I don't think there's any channel so it would probably be a stream or something.

People are not impressed with this Celtics draft.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
^I've seen some comparisons to the Bruins draft last yr.

I'm not really sure what to think since so many of these guys aren't exactly a lot of players who a lot of us have seen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad