2016 / 2017 Ticket Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ
Will I save myself any service charges if I buy my single ticket at the box office instead of ordering online or over the phone?

I'm driving up from Tucson.

Thanks.

ssmatik

Jul 13, 2007
West Side
Super late notice. Not gonna get my work done. I have two tonight in 202 Row A on the aisle. PM if you can make it.

John Wayne Gretzky

Dec 14, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Flyers Yotes Dec 3

Im Flying out to Phoenix for the game on 12/3 and I am in need of 3 tickets to the game. Preferably center ice uppers 1st row. Let me know if anyone can help out.

lockstock

Dec 16, 2007
Kauai
I got 3 tickets upper center, right on the center line, row A for $20 each on the day of the game against LA using stubhub. There are some great deals on there.

diceone

Aug 14, 2006
tempe
Does anyone know if they still have the student discount at the box office? My wife and I are looking to take some of her family to the game tomorrow against Dallas and we are kind of tight on cash at the moment (both students = no $$$). Thanks!

ssmatik

Jul 13, 2007
West Side
Does anyone know if they still have the student discount at the box office? My wife and I are looking to take some of her family to the game tomorrow against Dallas and we are kind of tight on cash at the moment (both students = no $$$). Thanks!

If you mean the student rush tickets, I know in the past the tickets were only for weekday games. Looking on the web page I noticed that many of their pages haven't been updated this year. Maybe they let the webmaster go? :shakehead

I shot you a PM.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Dont forget about stub hub and a little know site viagogo.com. i have bought from them twice and use a code welcome10 i think. Got wednesday game for 30 each in the lower level.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
The Student rush was canceled before the start of the 10-11 season as many of the lower level season ticket holder were complaining about how students were able to get tickets very close to the glass for cheap while the STH rate was higer in price per ticket. So the new thing is that only the full STH's get the best rate overall.

Plus $21 at the gate is not that much as the cheapest ticket to get in with no charge at all for parking as well.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Coyotes have a promotion going with Papa Johns for the next 2 Saturday Night home games.

http://coyotes.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=602771

4 Tickets in either upper or lower level
4 Hockey pucks
A free voucher for a large pizza at Papa Johns
Starting at $99

Personally, Im not a fan of this pizza but I think this is a great deal right here conisdering the average price of a pizza pie now and days is $10 and the average price of a hockey puck is $10.

krepitch

Coyote Fan
Jul 15, 2009
Phoenix
Just realized I added this game to my ticket plan without realizing it was an afternoon game.

I can email my single ticket (204 J) to someone (in the next ten minutes or so). Let me know. Free, of course.

diceone

Aug 14, 2006
tempe
@phoenixcoyotes
#Coyotes Announce Student/Military Rush Ticket Program

Looks like Student and Military rush are back. $25 for lower bowl tickets until the end of the season. Not sure if this is a bad or good sign, but we'll be able to make it out to more games now.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
@phoenixcoyotes
#Coyotes Announce Student/Military Rush Ticket Program

Looks like Student and Military rush are back. $25 for lower bowl tickets until the end of the season. Not sure if this is a bad or good sign, but we'll be able to make it out to more games now.

they need to modify that to

Student/Military/police/fireman Rush Ticket Program.

I'm a bit perplexed why Geddy, Alex, and Neil need discounted tickets though:sarcasm:

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Anyone got 2 Tkts to Tuesday game? I'll be in town and taking my 3 yr old to his first game. PM me if you do.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Anyone know any promo codes for Saturday? The wife got me the four game holiday pack but I'm also hoping to fit this game in, too.

I doubt they will have a discount code for this game (because it’s almost sold-out) but if I was you, I would keep an eye on Viagogo.com. Currently they have club seats for $50 bucks and it could go down some more before Saturday; Via is the European stubhub FYI. I have gotten tickets for about 3 games over the years (including the NFC Championship this year and a Ducks game here in November) and while it takes about a day to send the tickets (email) they get it to you on time (time zone difference causes the delay)

http://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Tickets/Hockey/NHL-Regular-Season/Phoenix-Coyotes-Tickets/E-361979

For other people here, I ran into this through AAA, the password puck gets you a discount to:

Coyotes vs. Calgary Flames Thu 02/09/12
Coyotes vs. Dallas Stars Sat 02/18/12
Coyotes vs. Los Angeles Kings Tue 02/21/12
Coyotes vs. Vancouver Canucks Tue 02/28/12

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/g...&owner=131&group=1117&err=&event=&customerID=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad