Post-Game Talk: 2016-01-15: Hawks versus Leafs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
I agree with Ray.

if you are going to challenge, you need to challenge right away, and honestly. offside challenges should be for the super-duper egrious ones (like the Duchene one)

It was so close Daisy, that I'm sure they had to see it on the big board, to even make a decision, too close to call.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
30-second time limit perhaps?

I think so. like it's what bugs me with the baseball one. Basically what they do is - they wait to see if they should, then they do it, then you wait. No - if you're are going to do it - do it. don't wait to see if you should.

like goal gets scored, - you should know if you want to challenge or not.
and again, i fully believe offsides - you shouldn't be calling back things way after the fact. like if it is clearly offsides. go for it. that's wrong. but that goal?

Just a brutal process. No way that wasn't a legit goal.

yeah. i was super shocked.

Ovate

Dec 17, 2014
Toronto
Leafs have not scored at even strength in the last 10 periods. Last time they did was against Anaheim.

notdoneyet

Jun 19, 2006
Leafland
Have a team official upstairs who watches replays and is in contact with the bench (if they don't already have that).

Still need to have time to watch it
It's not instant and its there
You are using a machine that you have to rewind and set up and if it's close you may have to watch it a couple of times
Everybody upset about the time but I'm just happy that they are getting the call right

notdoneyet

Jun 19, 2006
Leafland
nice save Riems.

Yes it was a good save but again he couldn't control the rebound
I feel with Reiner the difference between him being a number one is his rebound control
He wouldn't have to make all those tough saves it he was better at controlling them

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Its exactly the reason we need a challenge. Call needs to be right. Dont care if it takes 5 minutes or ten minutes. Get it right.

That's how I see it but I do dislike the floating skate BS. I guess dragging the toe behind is a skill to ensure you are onside.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Yes it was a good save but again he couldn't control the rebound
I feel with Reiner the difference between him being a number one is his rebound control
He wouldn't have to make all those tough saves it he was better at controlling them

but he makes...the tough saves.. if the rebounds were going in I could see your point but the guy leads the league in SV% for a reason. He's been absolutely amazing this year. Still not sure if he's a #1 due to the same size here but it's definitely not because he makes tough saves.

notdoneyet

Jun 19, 2006
Leafland
That's how I see it but I do dislike the floating skate BS. I guess dragging the toe behind is a skill to ensure you are onside.

The floating skate bs

So what your saying is if I'm 6 inches or ten feet inside the blue line it's ok as long as I only have one skate on the ice
Wow

Willchel Marlynder

(philer bozel)
Jul 15, 2010
Windsor, ON
The All star game is for the FANS. If the fans want John Scott in the All star games then you give him a spot in the All star game. Man my goodness what a dumb quiz answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad