Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v8) Next: vs Hou | Sun, Jun 7th | 1pm ET/10am PT | McHugh vs Dickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
And you guys were ripping on me for saying Donaldson was **** defensively.

Lebanese Leaf

Sep 19, 2009
Toronto, ON
All season I've managed to avoid this thread. ALL ****ING SEASON. I've put up with all the inexcusable atrocities of this team and told myself it's still early, give them time. But I can;t take this anymore, I gotta vent somewhere...

But WHAT IN THE **** is this team doing with a scrub like Bo Schultz in the game in such a crucial situation?! Is the bullpen so pathetic that we gotta take a guy who sounds like a professional pie eater or a NASCAR driver and put him into a 1 run game?! WHY NOT KEEP LOUP. HOW DOES GIBBONS STILL HAVE A JOB?!!!!!! And seriously Josh Donaldson... you had a shot at a triple play at best, double play at worst, and YOU THROW IT INTO THE OUTFIELD?!! THAT'S WHAT GOLD GLOVE DEFENSE IS THESE DAYS?

**** this ****ing **** man. I dunno why I still follow this team, and why I even believe this team is capable of digging itself out of the **** its dumped on itself. As long as that buffoon Gibbons is managing and as long as scrubs like BO ****ing SCHULTZ are pitching, this team is going no where! NO WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
And you guys were ripping on me for saying Donaldson was **** defensively.

He's 7th best defensively at 3B this year so far according to Fangraphs dWAR. So you are plain wrong. Not only that, but 2nd best from 2013-2014. So you are factually incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad