Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v61) ALCS Gm 4: vs KC | Tues Oct 20 | 4pm ET/1pm PT | Young vs Dickey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Hawkins was getting hit hard even in his "good" outings earlier in the year. He shouldn't have been on the playoff roster. Even though I'm not a huge fan of Schultz or the other options they do have better stuff.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Let's hear some of those optimists now... god knows we need it.

well. ideally. if we win tomorrow. we're only down 3-2. which means we need to win 2 in Missouri, which is dooable.

so. there's no reason why we can't either

A: light up the bull pen. (which we've done to good bullpens in the past)
B: win three straight (which we've done countless times in the past)

it's not that dire doomly gloomly yet

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
I can appreciate that Hawkins can throw at a high velocity especially at his age but I when I think of his performances all season long, he just doesn't come up big. When he gets called to the mound with a close lead or behind a couple of runs, it's essentially a 'throw in the towel' kind of move and tonight was no exception. I am frustrated. I haven't posted here in such a long while but my dislike for Hawkins game and the expected disappointment that comes each time he takes the mound, I just needed to vent.

Jays better be prepared to run the table after this game because that's what it's gonna take.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Forget it. Let Tepera finish and save the pen for tomorrow.

The end is nigh it appears. I hate to say it, but i don't think this offense has been consistent enough for me to say they can win 3 straight, especially with the last 2 being in KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad