Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v18) Next: vs Min | Wed, Aug 5 | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Duffey vs Hutchison

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
NYY got a lead and are still threatening. :(

Behold the power of Jeter.

8768bfab38b310e2b0a2002fa9cf3282_crop_north.jpg

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Still stings though. It doesn't help that Revere has been cold since he got here.

At this point I'm wishing we never acquired him at all. Might as well have just kept Danny V.

There's a chance that line drive early in the game gets over Valencia's head. What you might have given up in offense, you get back exponentially with defense. Sad to see him go, but glad he's not patrolling LF anymore.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Pineda will be back in a couple of days because he's a Yankee baby!

They took him to see Jeter, and Derek looked him in the eye and said, in a calming voice "Michael, it's gonna be OK. You'll make your next start."

and lo, the holy Jeter doth spake, yea it came to pass.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I thought that was a homerun so I'll take the double.

Yankees took the lead again 4-2 :(

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
Wow Estrada has been excellent for most of the year. A real surprise I think. He's definitely more reliable than Hutch for sure.

And his HR way down.

Good outing.

Now the bullpen ...

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
There's a chance that line drive early in the game gets over Valencia's head. What you might have given up in offense, you get back exponentially with defense.

That's true and fair. The Jays did need to improve defensively, and it's not like Valencia was the difference betwween us having a great offense or not. I'd still rather he was with us but what's done is done. Just gotta hope Revere snaps out of it, and soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad