GDT: 2015 Playoff Race v2.0: the final 10 games [w/Magic Numbers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovaz

Jul 1, 2014
I never for a second thought that we'd get in without winning one of our last two games. I thought that was a given.

The problem right now is finding a way into the playoffs that doesn't require us winning out.

True, I never even considered that we could still miss if we won one of those games. I'm not overly optimistic about OOT scores though, and the Wild losing 3 straight looks unlikely.

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Definitely impossible. If they can go into Minnesota and shutout the hottest team in the league, then they really can do anything. I've given up on trying to be positive about the OOT scoreboard. What I've learned that anything bad can and will happen. Especially if you tell yourself it can't.

EDIT: This may sound crazy, but Wild fans seem to think that the team is starting to slip off their pace. Their last three games are STL, CHI and NSH. They are now three points up on us, even on games. It's possible that the Wild are, once again, right back in this race.

Make that 4 spots for 5 teams now. And we're still behind the 8 ball because we have to face the ****ing Kings.

Jets will lose tomorrow.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Would love for the Kings to end the night tied with us... so that tomorrow we can still be tied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad