GDT: 2015 NHL Entry Draft [Flames pick Anderson @ 53, Kylington @ 60, 136, 166, 196]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
I cant believe we got Kylignton, if he and Janko ever reach their potential there! Huge boom and bust but we need to take chances! I fully trust our GM!

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Really enjoyed our draft! (Thus far)

Can't wait for July 1 with this management in place!

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
It's amazing that so many fans on here have stated they would be happy/want Kylington with the 15th! Well.... what about 60th? :naughty:

Aug 3, 2010
Insane draft this year for the Flames. Just unreal results and potential for the future, short of picking top-3 this draft. And a real reminder to everyone that the management is committed to the rebuild process - the second round of the playoffs was simply gravy on top, experience for the young core.

Management not deluding themselves and rebuilding properly through opportune trades and smart drafting.

Very proud to be a Flames fan this weekend.

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
Awesome so far. I'm not a huge Garland fan but if he's there in the 5th I say we swing for the fences since the D is set.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Wow, what a great weekend to be a Flames fan. When was the last time ALL Flames felt the same way AND were happy ?!?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Yeah, those two defencemen make a big difference to our defence "cupboard."

Now features, T-spoon, Culkin, Hickey, Kulak, Andersson, Kylington. Very respectable.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Amazing day for a Flames fan and franchise. I'm so excited. I just can't wait for the season to start. I don't know if i should anticipate more moves or what but things are turning up great. I also got my draft hat in the mail today and that looks incredible too.

western redmen

the forgotten owskis
Jun 7, 2012
So we got Hamilton (probably top 3 if drafted today) andersson ( don't know much about him but looks like a good 2nd rounder) and kylington (many poser here have us taking him with 15th)
I really think we won the draft, outside of mceichel of course

Buchanan*

So we got Hamilton (probably top 3 if drafted today) andersson ( don't know much about him but looks like a good 2nd rounder) and kylington (many poser here have us taking him with 15th)
I really think we won the draft, outside of mceichel of course

Winnipeg is also having an outstanding draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad