2015 IIHF World Championship - Panthers represent

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
ES goals, Finland 3 (4 if you count that disallowed goal because of "interference") - Czech Republic 2.

GG this Russian duo. I seriously hope they don't get to ref when the tournament host is playing ever again.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Um, what the..

oNzD7nP.png

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
ES goals, Finland 3 (4 if you count that disallowed goal because of "interference") - Czech Republic 2.

GG this Russian duo. I seriously hope they don't get to ref when the tournament host is playing ever again.

Like watching a horrow show. Finland vs Czech + refs. While considered the opposition the end result doesn't seem so bad. Of course the Czechs overpowered but in hockey the one who scores the most goals win, unless you get reff'ed out. In WC it's always like this, cannot fathom how it's not possible to get good referees even if you have to exclude the NA ones.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
tumblr_mthsq6NQfM1sth7kwo1_250.gif

My reaction to all the Panther players tearing it up at the tourney. Happy to see Jagr score that huge goal to help CR move on but feel bad for Barkov after he had a stellar performance.

Ekblad is a beauty, just in awe of the kid. Go CANADA go!

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Jagr is god

Barkov goal was sick

I wonder if we'll try to sign Donskoi. Could be a good 3rd liner or even with Bjugstad

It's been fun watching all the Panthers get points. When we usually have nobody other than Kulikov/Kopecky playing ;)

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Jagr is god

Barkov goal was sick

I wonder if we'll try to sign Donskoi. Could be a good 3rd liner or even with Bjugstad

It's been fun watching all the Panthers get points. When we usually have nobody other than Kulikov/Kopecky playing ;)

I saw Donskoi during one of the development camps and he didn't stand out from anyone. His game looked pretty ordinary. But, boy did he evolve his game. Another one that got away I guess. Donskoi proved me wrong with this performance.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I saw Donskoi during one of the development camps and he didn't stand out from anyone. His game looked pretty ordinary. But, boy did he evolve his game. Another one that got away I guess. Donskoi proved me wrong with this performance.

I believe we offered him a contract and he didn't sign?

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
His current game doesn't translate to a NHL 3rd line, at all. And simply put, Donskoi isn't skilled enough to play in an NHL top6.

Good Euro player, if he's wise he should just go for the KHL money straight away instead of spending a year or two in the AHL.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Jagr you are in a class of your own! You make me so excited for next season

Jagr comforted Barkov when they shook hands after that game and told him "We're gonna play like this next season and win the stanley cup" and fatherly tapped him on his shinpads

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad