2014 QMJHL Draft prospects

BLBarmada

That's a tough one...The top scoring first year Bantam AA's... That the most I can say.

welcometothebigshow2

Mar 30, 2011
Well as of right now, to my knowledge... The top maritime players are Mitchell Balmas, Keith Getson, and Brett Crossley. All are from Nova Scotia, and a few others are Alex Hambly (very small), and Ben Reade. Hambly is from PEI, while Reade is from NB. ALOT of things will change from now though as some these kids might not even end up getting drafted.. But right now, what ive seen (hasnt been much), these are the best maritime players

NBHockey

finish your checks
Jan 12, 2012
New Brunswick
Well as of right now, to my knowledge... The top maritime players are Mitchell Balmas, Keith Getson, and Brett Crossley. All are from Nova Scotia, and a few others are Alex Hambly (very small), and Ben Reade. Hambly is from PEI, while Reade is from NB. ALOT of things will change from now though as some these kids might not even end up getting drafted.. But right now, what ive seen (hasnt been much), these are the best maritime players

I would add to that list: Ryan Kinney, Sam King and Ilijah Francis as potentials.

Princecraft

Mar 19, 2012
This topic must have been started by a parent wishing his kid will make the Q. Give it a rest, in two years from now things willl have changed so drastically that whatever you say now is irrelevant.

Rekus

Dec 7, 2011
This topic must have been started by a parent wishing his kid will make the Q. Give it a rest, in two years from now things willl have changed so drastically that whatever you say now is irrelevant.

If you do not like the thread abd or have nothing relevant to add - do not click on the thread. Why do you not go to the local forums in Quebec and talk about the virtues of having 'lates" - like the other small mined folks from Quebec.

Rekus

Dec 7, 2011
How about going till 2020 and on .......i saw some great skaters in pre -novice level......you guys should get a life.....

You should get a life for clicking on a thread you have no interest in. If you look at the serious posters on this site - you'll notice that the scouts actually do look at kids 2 years before their respective drafts. It just doesn't happen overnight.

lavoy

Nov 3, 2011
This is Hockeys Future so there's nothing wrong with looking ahead... But we haven't had the '12 draft yet and there's not even a thread on the '13 draft yet lol

mmfhockey

Dec 12, 2011
Dreamer

You should get a life for clicking on a thread you have no interest in. If you look at the serious posters on this site - you'll notice that the scouts actually do look at kids 2 years before their respective drafts. It just doesn't happen overnight.

You must be one of those parents .....living their unfullfilled dream threw their kids....

stop dreaming buddy......:laugh:

Rekus

Dec 7, 2011
You must be one of those parents .....living their unfullfilled dream threw their kids....

stop dreaming buddy......:laugh:

Not dreaming - just involved and realistic. Not small minded or jealous and I can spell (threw - should be spelt through, i****). You should get a life and stop busting chops A**H***.

mmfhockey

Dec 12, 2011
The amatuer

Not dreaming - just involved and realistic. Not small minded or jealous and I can spell (threw - should be spelt through, i****). You should get a life and stop busting chops A**H***.

Nothing to be jealous about:nod: ,clown go look up what: realistic :

means :sarcasm: first ....your name suits you perfect (Amatuer). It says it all...

Rekus

Dec 7, 2011
Nothing to be jealous about:nod: ,clown go look up what: realistic :

means :sarcasm: first ....your name suits you perfect (Amatuer). It says it all...

I'm going to let you have the last word as I feel that I would be abusing a child if I kept this up :help:. You are negative energy. I fell sorry that you are so bitter at such a young age.

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
I'm going to let you have the last word as I feel that I would be abusing a child if I kept this up :help:. You are negative energy. I fell sorry that you are so bitter at such a young age.

Lol, that's harsh.

To answer you question, I believe your talking 98's, of so, theres a tourney going on in Brossard this weekend, the U-13's will be there, as will the U-14's, I could link you the article if you'd like , I woulda have checked out the showcase myself, but I'm in the CBC playon :).

Rekus

Dec 7, 2011
Lol, that's harsh.

To answer you question, I believe your talking 98's, of so, theres a tourney going on in Brossard this weekend, the U-13's will be there, as will the U-14's, I could link you the article if you'd like , I woulda have checked out the showcase myself, but I'm in the CBC playon :).

U-14 begins June 1.

Princecraft

Mar 19, 2012
If you do not like the thread abd or have nothing relevant to add - do not click on the thread. Why do you not go to the local forums in Quebec and talk about the virtues of having 'lates" - like the other small mined folks from Quebec.

Wow, what a statement. Because someone is suggesting to cool it and as others mentioned that we have not even settle the 2012 draft,you get excited and you turn your rant into a language issue and a location issue. For your info I am not even in Canada.
What got my attention in your initial post and the reason for my reply is the use of the word SURELY

'Any news on kids that surely will be drafted in 2014?

. How can you be asking that??? Also in your statement you are accusing not only me that is suppose to live in quebec with a small MINED (as you spelled it) but all others that live in Quebec outside Pointe-Claire.

I have read your other posts and you are being vulgar to others too. I suggest you think again about the dream you have for your great son. :(

4th line hero

Mar 7, 2012
Wow, what a statement. Because someone is suggesting to cool it and as others mentioned that we have not even settle the 2012 draft,you get excited and you turn your rant into a language issue and a location issue. For your info I am not even in Canada.
What got my attention in your initial post and the reason for my reply is the use of the word SURELY

. How can you be asking that??? Also in your statement you are accusing not only me that is suppose to live in quebec with a small MINED (as you spelled it) but all others that live in Quebec outside Pointe-Claire.

I have read your other posts and you are being vulgar to others too. I suggest you think again about the dream you have for your great son. :(

i think everyone needs to relax a little bit here....it's a fair question to want to know about the future kids coming along, but it is very early in the process and things will change a lot in 2 years. there is no way of predicting who will be taken in the draft in '14, let alone when. a better question may be, "who will be the the 1st year midgets to watch this upcoming year?". even then, its way too soon to predict how kids will develop, progress, etc....

Rekus

Dec 7, 2011

I will re-phrase. Who do you see as potentially being drafted into the QMJHL in 2014?

My question relates to peoples opinions today. So yes, make a judgement call based on what you know today.

As for me being vulgar - I am not as vulgar as someone projecting kids to be drafted in 2020. That is vulgar. Nor do I disrupt a thread I may not like by making sarcastic comments. The board is called - Hockey's Future.

Also, FYI - my kid will be drafted assuming he goes that route. He's already getting offers from NCAA division 1 schools. But I am not here to talk about him.

mmfhockey

Dec 12, 2011
The new crosby

I will re-phrase. Who do you see as potentially being drafted into the QMJHL in 2014?

My question relates to peoples opinions today. So yes, make a judgement call based on what you know today.

As for me being vulgar - I am not as vulgar as someone projecting kids to be drafted in 2020. That is vulgar. Nor do I disrupt a thread I may not like by making sarcastic comments. The board is called - Hockey's Future.

Also, FYI - my kid will be drafted assuming he goes that route. He's already getting offers from NCAA division 1 schools. But I am not here to talk about him.

I can't stop laughing :laugh:...you want to know about kids that could get drafted in 2014. Which are kids born 1998 so today they're either in sec. 1 or sec. 2.... yeah OK ....WHICH IS PROBABLY THE AGE A YOUR SON (13 OR 14 YRS OLD) AND YOUR SAYING HE'S GETTING OFFERS NCAA DIV 1.... ..WOW HE MUST BE THE NEXT CROSBY :shakehead......FUNNY IF IT"S THE CASE WE WOULD OF HEARD SOMETHING......BUT I FORGOT YOUR FROM WEST ISLAND EVERYTHING IS BETTER OUT THERE.....:D HOCKEY WAS INVENTED THERE..........:handclap:

Rekus

Dec 7, 2011
I can't stop laughing :laugh:...you want to know about kids that could get drafted in 2014. Which are kids born 1998 so today they're either in sec. 1 or sec. 2.... yeah OK ....WHICH IS PROBABLY THE AGE A YOUR SON (13 OR 14 YRS OLD) AND YOUR SAYING HE'S GETTING OFFERS NCAA DIV 1.... ..WOW HE MUST BE THE NEXT CROSBY :shakehead......FUNNY IF IT"S THE CASE WE WOULD OF HEARD SOMETHING......BUT I FORGOT YOUR FROM WEST ISLAND EVERYTHING IS BETTER OUT THERE.....:D HOCKEY WAS INVENTED THERE..........:handclap:

You do not like it when we mention West Island. You prefer laval and frantangelo? Is this your kid and is he drafted? Is this a more appealing topic for you?

And as for my kid - maybe you have heard of him? But again - I am not here to talk about him.

Sec 1 - that would they would be lates. A favourite topic of many Quebecers....

2014 Draft eligible.

There are other threads discussing 2015 NHL drafts. My thread is simpler than that...for most.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad