Prospect Info: 2014 Adirondack Phantoms (AHL), ECHL, NCAA, Juniors, International, etc. part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
That link completely froze my MacBook when I tried to put it in full screen mode. :laugh:

I just have a standstill picture of the girl singing the national anthem on it.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
i want to kiss shayne gostisbehere right on the lips and hold him

tumblr_lmhl8iZMzK1qanohb.jpg

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I like how Hagg plays. Can really skate. Smooth with the puck. Ghost is so different though. While Hagg calms the play, Ghost makes those dazzling moves.

Got to love our D prospects.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
What I have really liked since Hägg came to the Phantoms he has looked the best D man.

And now Ghost looks like he is at another level as well.

I know that the Phantoms are pretty ******... but you see quite often touted prospects come to the AHL and have trouble adapting to the speed and size of the pro North American game.

There have been no such troubles with Hägg, even as a 19 year old (albeit a man sized one) in the 3 + start of this game I have seen;and Ghost has looked the best player on the ice tonight.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
I like how Hagg plays. Can really skate. Smooth with the puck. Ghost is so different though. While Hagg calms the play, Ghost makes those dazzling moves.

Yup, I was just thinking that. Hagg looks like a vet because he's so calm. Ghost is very flashy. Almost opposites but still both very good.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Another pk coming up. Curious to see if Ghost will see any time. The last pk Hagg saw two shifts.

In the 3 games + this one I have seen Hägg has PK'd, PP'd and been on the top unit, he likely led the team in TOI in a few games since being there... he has been the best D man, him and Alt have been great from what I have seen.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York

Those two are really going to transform the Flyers D when they arrive. And it may not be too long before it happens. And then there's Morin hopefully not too far behind.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
In the 3 games + this one I have seen Hägg has PK'd, PP'd and been on the top unit, he likely led the team in TOI in a few games since being there... he has been the best D man, him and Alt have been great from what I have seen.

I've seen all of Hagg's games with the Phantoms except one and he looks really good. He basically plays an NHL game already.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia

Yeah, I've noticed that. I was hoping this would be the case. Hope he gets as much playing time as possible. He'll be NHL ready very soon IMO and that's pretty damn amazing considering he just turned 19 a couple months ago.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Yup, I was just thinking that. Hagg looks like a vet because he's so calm. Ghost is very flashy. Almost opposites but still both very good.

Hägg does have a pretty awesome 'swagger' to him... he had it back in Sweden as well; never really looks flustered and can skate or muscle his way out of trouble.

Though on occasion he can look bad as the swagger/confidence/calmness can look like complacence when he gets beat or makes a bad play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad