2014-2015 Tickets?

rheroux

Mar 3, 2008
I apologize in advance if there is another thread I should be posting this in but does anyone know when single game tickets will go on-sale for the 2014-2015 season?

My dad is turning 60 this year and am looking to grab a bunch of tickets to a game at the Bell Centre. :)

Thanks in advance.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
I apologize in advance if there is another thread I should be posting this in but does anyone know when single game tickets will go on-sale for the 2014-2015 season?

My dad is turning 60 this year and am looking to grab a bunch of tickets to a game at the Bell Centre. :)

Thanks in advance.

I don't know if you go often or not. But for your dad's 60th sake. Do not buy afternoon game tickets. No matter how tempting they may be. I tend to find Thursday evenings are the best games. Almost entirely adult crowd, kids are in school. And go for a good game, not one against New Jersey.

My Dad usualy buys a package with a bunch of tickets and I catch a couple with him. However this year after watching two games in Florida recently, he has decided not to purchase the package... Because he say's the seats he get's in Florida are the best he's had in his life. For a quarter of the price.. And it's mostly Hab fans there anyways. So this year he will follow there southern swing. I hope to join him.

Good look my friend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad