2014-15 Iowa Wild, Quad City Mallards, & Alaska Aces Thread

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Via russo
Josh Harding left last night's @IAWild game at Charlotte after two periods due to dehydration, #mnwild GM Chuck Fletcher says

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Corey Pronman verified
3 point game for Tyler Graovac-MIN who has had a very impressive 2nd pro season. Could be the first F option on a call-up.
Corey Pronman verified
Talked to Chuck Fletcher about Graovac earlier in the year. Praised his skill level, but specifically pointed to his improved skating.

Good news.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Dumba assisted on the game tying goal early in the 3rd period today.

So 5 points in 6 games since being sent down. Dats cool.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Hey guys, I've been trying to find some info on how Josh Harding is doing down in Iowa since he left that game due to hydration but I haven't found a thing. Is he still playing down there and does it look like he'll make his way back up sometime this season? Thanks!

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Hey guys, I've been trying to find some info on how Josh Harding is doing down in Iowa since he left that game due to hydration but I haven't found a thing. Is he still playing down there and does it look like he'll make his way back up sometime this season? Thanks!

He traveled to MN to meet with doctors about his condition. Nothing has come out about that. It was MS-related dehydration issues, so no one is too optimistic about the future.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
He traveled to MN to meet with doctors about his condition. Nothing has come out about that. It was MS-related dehydration issues, so no one is too optimistic about the future.

That really sucks, sorry to hear about that. I'm hoping someday he is able to string together a few solid years of play for you guys, he's really quite good. Thanks for the reply!

rafterman

Dec 1, 2010
Flyover country
Dumba assisted on the game tying goal early in the 3rd period today.

So 5 points in 6 games since being sent down. Dats cool.

I don't think anyone was too worried about him putting up points when he went down. I was at the game on Friday night, and he still has a lot of work to do on the D side of things. I believe he was on for all three goals against.

Graovac, however, looked great.

Also, Zanon was playing for the Rampage :)

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
So yeah, with last night's game Dumba now has seven points in seven games down in Iowa. No penalties and is +9 on the season.

Highlights from last night's game. His assist is at ~:52 and goal at 1:45 or so. Beauty slapper.

Quicy

Jun 24, 2012
If Iowa keeps this up, will they get the number one overall pick at the draft? :sarcasm:

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Mitchell scored a goal today. Oh, and:

It's not even halfway through the season and the dude is already a franchise leader. What. A. Boss.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
It's not even halfway through the season and the dude is already a franchise leader. What. A. Boss.

For Iowa but not the Aeros. Aeros's single season in 333. Iowa has also been around for 2 years...But it's still pretty impressive.

jnk96

Feb 25, 2013
At the rink.
No idea. I'm assuming injury because he's always injured. Doesn't really matter either way.
He's had a tough start to the season, like most of the team, if not the entire roster. But I'm convinced he'll make his way to the NHL. He's somewhat the kind of player that doesn't make the players around him better, but plays the best when he has some good guys to play with. He was really convincing in the NHL last season before he got injured again.

Pretty sure I heard that he played yesterday.
Nope, he still didn't. But I also can't find any information on either healthy scratches or injuries...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad