2014-15 IIHF World Junior Championship Discussion Thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011
So Mcdavid hits someone from behind and decides to hang onto him when he gets up. That warrants canada getting angry at the American player? Bizarre

Lets not pretend Hayden didn't retaliate with the grabbing of his face mask. Don't get me wrong McDavid had it coming, but Hayden wasn't innocent either

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Lets not pretend Hayden didn't retaliate with the grabbing of his face mask. Don't get me wrong McDavid had it coming, but Hayden wasn't innocent either

It was a nothing play that hardly warranted the Canadian team getting as wound up as they did over it. That was my point.

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011
It was a nothing play that hardly warranted the Canadian team getting as wound up as they did over it. That was my point.

Hayden has been in the midst of the scrums all game. Thats the third one I've noticed him in the centre of. Probably more to do with him than the play itself :dunno:

Bps21*

This game is fantastic. Reinhart is stupid smart and great pk and passing. Imagining getting another player at that level makes me giddy.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Hayden has been in the midst of the scrums all game. Thats the third one I've noticed him in the centre of. Probably more to do with him than the play itself :dunno:

I really don't care to argue over it. It was a nothing play that led to a surprising reaction from my pov. Nothing more.

RocSabres

Jul 21, 2014
Hanafin really showing why he's rated as such a top defensive prospect this game; great skater, has some offensive upside and very strong in the defensive end.

I know a ton of Canadiens are questioning HC's roster selections but this game I'm really questioning the USA's selections like taking players such as wood and Anthony Louis who looks like a midget out there. You cant tell me someone like Bailey would be as ineffective as these two.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
I really hope our coach makes some adjustments to try and free up Eichel 5 on 5. Because right now Reinhart's line has kept him in check.

But this coach gives me little confidence.

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011
talking about Reinhart right now on TSN. Saying he's not about flash but position and smarts etc.

Basically praising him about what everyone on this board was saying he's not getting any recognition for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad