Tickets: 2013 Playoff Ticket Prices & Availability

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
You have season tickets and want to download your tickets?
Log into your Rangers Account Manager (there is a link here http://www.nyrsubcentral.com/), then click on "manage tickets" button there

Yeah I know that, I am supposed to forward them to myself right then download the PDF and upload it to stubhub? I tried doing that for the game 1 but I never got the PDF, as I dont remember if I hit forward or print ( was drinking lol). So my rep is sending me the pdf file for game 1 to fix that. I just want to be sure so I don't make the same mistake.

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
You don't have to forward them to yourself, you can choose to print them instead. For me, the files go to my laptop's "Downloads" folder automatically when I save the file, so you may want to look there.
Also you can print them many times, but the latest printed ones are the only valid ones. You can check "ticket history" for each event to see what you have done with them if you don't know. (I'm always a bit paranoid if I have the latest files myself)
Yeah, you will have to obtain the pdf then upload that to stubhub. If you have many seats and want to sell just some, stubhub will help you separate those pages from the pdf.

Green Blob*

Yeah I know that, I am supposed to forward them to myself right then download the PDF and upload it to stubhub? I tried doing that for the game 1 but I never got the PDF, as I dont remember if I hit forward or print ( was drinking lol). So my rep is sending me the pdf file for game 1 to fix that. I just want to be sure so I don't make the same mistake.

Print.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Just to give an idea on secondary market, guy who sits to my right already sold games 3 and 4 on ticketsnow for $160 each. Section 213, row 21. $80 face.

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
only 2x face. not that bad actually. guess it's a buyers market right now.

I went to yesterdays game and afterwards All of the ticket booths were closed, but I used the automated machines that they have. I got 2 to second round home game 3 if they make it. What I didn't realize until after the tickets were printed is that they are wheel chair seats. There was no warning before paying. I am hoping that if I get to use them I will not have a problem.

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Tons of tickets available down in DC for the Rangers games.... $88 for an upper level ticket after TM r@pe fee....

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
only 2x face. not that bad actually. guess it's a buyers market right now.
His were the lowest on ticketsnow yesterday morning for game 3. It sold during yesterday's game. He posted his tickets on friday night and sold game 4 within 2 hours.

NYR425

Sep 30, 2005
How did you come up with $80 for upper bowl rows 15+... I am section 210 row 22 and my seats are $89 each for Round 1, $105 for round 2, $140 for Eastern Conference Finals and $205 for Cup Finals...

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
How did you come up with $80 for upper bowl rows 15+... I am section 210 row 22 and my seats are $89 each for Round 1, $105 for round 2, $140 for Eastern Conference Finals and $205 for Cup Finals...

That's center 200's. The prices listed in the chart are for the upper corner 200's.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Just browsing Ticketmaster and I've noticed pairs popping up in the lower bowl for most of the home games on sale and they've released the whole row of handicapped seats in the 200's behind the Rangers defend twice side though they have a ridiculous price of just over $200 including fees.

cjc5103

Jan 21, 2013
Washington DC
DC HFers - Come to 51st State in Foggy Bottom if you don't end up going to the game. New York Sports Bar and $3 PBR during all games.

Tickets have since rose a little from $60-70 to about $80 now to get in. I expect those to drop a little the day of the game. Especially Game 1.

MRCNYR

Jun 21, 2012
NYC
I'm selling a single seat to game 3 Monday in section 236 row 17 for $130 and I'm looking for 3 or 4 for that same game in the $140-150 range each. Pm if interested. Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad