OT: 2013 Playoff Prediction and Discussion

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
Rangers down for the count after last night, unfortunate for us, draft wise, but I'm glad to see them go... What a snorefest. Ruin the entertainment prospects of every game they enter. They'd be floundering worse than us if they lost Lundqvist.

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
id rather listen to kerr, and have him costantly scream then listen to healy. the guy is a cocky version of pierre mcguire.

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
Being fed some MAJOR crow right now by the Red Wings. I wasn't surprised when they beat the Ducks but I thought the Blackhawks would sweep them. Where did they hide this kind of play during the regular season? And when did Howard become an elite clutch goaltender? :laugh:

I'm no fan of the Hawks so I'm pretty happy about it though.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Being fed some MAJOR crow right now by the Red Wings. I wasn't surprised when they beat the Ducks but I thought the Blackhawks would sweep them. Where did they hide this kind of play during the regular season? And when did Howard become an elite clutch goaltender? :laugh:

I'm no fan of the Hawks so I'm pretty happy about it though.

I really hope Detroit finishes them off. Was starting to get really annoyed of everyone saying the Hawks were gonna run a train on everyone these playoffs

I also hope the Sharks can somehow beat the Kings, if (IF) the Pens made the finals, I would be much more comfortable with them facing either the red wings or the sharks lol.. Interesting playoffs though, to say the least!

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks so. He's a great player, but he is not worth half the praise he gets from some people. It's like some people (that I know) get paid to suck his **** and sing his every praise.

If one more person calls him a powerforward I will lose it, he is just a big guy he doesn't play like a powerforward at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad