2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part One - Hockey's Back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
Clutterbuck with a huge hit. I wonder if the Wild would trade him for Tallinder.

apice3*

Rangers are definitely better than these first two games but this is a beautiful reality check to the fans planning the parade.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
All is well in the hockey world again. Devils get no respect and have no expectations and the Rangers are cup favorites. This is how things should be.

GM17*

Neal is an absolutely dreadful skater. Is he hurt? He looks like Kovy in the playoffs last year

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
Neal is an absolutely dreadful skater. Is he hurt? He looks like Kovy in the playoffs last year
He looked even worse when I watched him live in 2011 during the WCH. I was surprised, actually. That was probably the first time I noticed his skating isn`t exactly smooth and effortless.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Only downside to all this fun of the Flyers and Rags starting 0-2 is that it took Pitt going 2-0 to do it. Give and take, at least it was all regulation games. Every point is going to matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad