2013- Out of Town Scoreboard - Part 6 - Win it for Larry

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traitor Zach

Released from Glory
Jan 29, 2012
Northeast
I've watched both Wild-Hawks games and Parise has looked awful when they've needed him most with Pominville out. Probably one of the worst players on the ice so far.

Suter has looked okay to me though for the most part (minus being on ice for one of the goals).

Wild are still a little ways away from being in the discussion as a Cup contender in the next couple years. Need to hope Granlund finds his spot and guys like Brodin, Coyle and eventually Trouba comes up and take bigger roles. I also think they will have to go out and find a goalie.

Officer Rod Farva

Pump is Life
Feb 12, 2010
Remember that time where Zach Parise had 8 point blank shots at the goalie in the playoffs and and didn't score on any of them?

Remember that time where Zach Parise just stared at somebody score against his team in the playoffs?

CAUSE I DO FOR 7 YEARS.

Status Quo*

Remember that time where Zach Parise had 8 point blank shots at the goalie in the playoffs and and didn't score on any of them?

Remember that time where Zach Parise just stared at somebody score against his team in the playoffs?

CAUSE I DO FOR 7 YEARS.

Remember that time in the Cup in either game 1 or 2 when the game was tied at one he decided it would be smart to throw the puck into the net with his hand instead of using his stick? Cause I do.

Status Quo*

and that is why you never try to clear the zone up the middle. Near goal for the Rags.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Media going after Koivu in Minny and calling for him to be stripped of C and for that to be given to Parise :shakehead:

If anything Suter should wear the C while Parise shouldn't even wear a letter if this is effort the Wild are gonna get from him when they need him most

Status Quo*

Media going after Koivu in Minny and calling for him to be stripped of C and for that to be given to Parise :shakehead:

If anything Suter should wear the C while Parise shouldn't even wear a letter if this is effort the Wild are gonna get from him when they need him most

Suter is the only one of the three I've noticed in the two games so far. As Devils fans, we're not surprised by the disappearance of one Zach Parise come the big game.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey

Has he played this series ??? Oh yes he has, he is a -3 with no points.

Status Quo*

Bleedred, Souray got scratched for the game tonight. Are you as surprised as I am? :laugh:

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA

Wild fans are still in denial they didn't get the superstar the media put him up to be. Correct on Suter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad