2013- Out of Town Scoreboard - Part 5- The Playoffs Approach

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Status Quo*

Hawks up 2-0 in the series.

I know I'm in the minority, but I love the Hawks goal song.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hawks up 2-0 in the series.

I know I'm in the minority, but I love the Hawks goal song.

I don't like it at all, but I do when they're playing the Wild!:handclap::handclap:

Man the Sharks need Shaw back to coach their PP. It looks like the Devils Shaw running their PP now!:laugh:

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Brutal turnover. That's game right there, Luongo has been a wall this game. They're gonna need a brutal turnover like that in the Canucks zone if they are gonna score again.

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
The Wild's offense is really hard to watch. I have no clue what their system is. I find it hilarious that Parise went there and thought they were gonna open things up and now there basically us lol. Yeo should probably get his walking papers after they get swept.

Status Quo*

2-2. Marleau ties it up. Lookin forward to some late night OT hockey.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Wild's offense is really hard to watch. I have no clue what their system is. I find it hilarious that Parise went there and thought they were gonna open things up and now there basically us lol. Yeo should probably get his walking papers after they get swept.
To be fair they'd probably be a little more competitive with Pominville and Heatley. Though if this was an 82 game season they wouldn't have gotten Pominville yet, and they might have slipped out of the playoff race by deadline time. Right now they're not even as deep as us with a healthy Kovy, and Patty. You got Zach, and uhhh Cullen? Clutterbuck? Setoguchi?:laugh: Yeah.
2-2. Marleau ties it up. Lookin forward to some late night OT hockey.
I am too. At least no one took a dumb penalty here before regulation ended.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Pavelski/Kesler for me. That would be a Kesler hat trick if he scores.

Status Quo*

I am too. At least no one took a dumb penalty here before regulation ended.

:laugh: I was so pissed last night when Souray's dumbass took that penalty. I knew right away that it would cost them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad