2013- Out of Town Scoreboard - Part 5- The Playoffs Approach

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The Rangers are going to give them a ton of trouble.

But why? I just don't understand how they aren't better. Confusing. Still very possible Rags get the Habs. They are still tied for points since both lost.

Jets lost...that is pretty much it for them. Both Ottawa, and Rags have a game in hand on them. They need a miracle.

And The Cats go up 2-1 on the Rags.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Rags basically needs to lose the rest of their games and the Jets need to win their last game to make the playoffs.

Well they got the Habs for their finale. They have to root for the Canes really hard. Jets have the ROW tiebreaker so they need this score to hold up, any kind of lose to the Canes and for us to beat them in regulation.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
A small miracle has to happen for Rangers not to make it. But that Rangers team is going nowhere in the playoffs.

It boils down to match-ups. The rangers need the perfectly tailored opponents to somehow get to the cup. I actually think the Islanders are the more dangerous team because of their young guys and this being a new settting for them.

OpethNJD

loldevils
Jan 13, 2013
Vernon, Nj
It boils down to match-ups. The rangers need the perfectly tailored opponents to somehow get to the cup. I actually think the Islanders are the more dangerous team because of their young guys and this being a new settting for them.

Isles will be the devils of last year, underestimated throughout and end up going deep, I'm definitely pulling for them in the east, they deserve some success after so many years of badness

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If the Islanders fall to 7th I could see them actually beating this Canadiens team if the Canadiens finish 2nd. Boston has been pretty frickin pathetic as of late too.

Rangers lost to that Panthers team that we beat 6-2.:laugh: Maybe if the Panthers would have started Markstrom last week, and not POS Clemmensen they might have won that game also. Instead they started that trash Clemmensen, and he gave up a bunch of soft goals early in the game.:rant::rant:

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Jagr scored the goal of the year on Brodeur off his skate brah!

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
If the Islanders fall to 7th I could see them actually beating this Canadiens team if the Canadiens finish 2nd. Boston has been pretty frickin pathetic as of late too.

Rangers lost to that Panthers team that we beat 6-2.:laugh: Maybe if the Panthers would have started Markstrom last week, and not POS Clemmensen they might have won that game also. Instead they started that trash Clemmensen, and he gave up a bunch of soft goals early in the game.:rant::rant:
I think Isles vs Caps will be a fun series, so I hope it sticks. I think the Bruins better hope that the Sens win some games and the Rangers lose because I think the Rangers and Bruins will be a death match. Much like the Caps were for the Bruins last season. If they can't score, they are going to get into these tight games with Lundqvist on the other side. Is Rask even proven in the playoffs?

There's no scoring. I hope I am wrong about the Bruins, but they only seem to beat the Devils (Devils out played them in every game) & the Panthers

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Yeah the Islanders won't quit this year. They are a good club in the making there.

Looking back the Matt Moulson pickup was great for franchise

Guy has really broken out for them ,, Reminds me of Patrick Sharp to Hawks (Though Moulson was FA pickup unlike Sharp)

Just needed chance with a team who would give him chance like Sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad