Not open for further replies.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
So Ottawa gets Bobby Ryan
**** you Bergevin Im done with you I cant wait for you to get fired
Keep on trying to land Talbot you looser

You literally have no idea, whatsoever, what Bergevin is doing right now, who he's going after, what his plan is... Take a chill pill would ya?

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
DansLesCoulisses ‏@DLCoulisses 56s
Lapierre aurait aimé revenir à Montréal... Mais Marc Bergevin n'a pas démontré d'intérêt. #Source

oh wells.. woulda loved to see lapierre in mtl again

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Bergevin's work this off-season included sending a memo to all free agents and GMs to mention them as involved but they won't actually be involved.

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
Dany Dubé just said on RDI that the current rumor is Talbot and Coburn in Montreal... Gionta and more in Philadelphia.

izzy75

Nov 22, 2010
So many teams in the East got better and tougher while we got smaller and softer. Unless we sign a legit tough guy, the systematic bullying will be painful to watch.

It gets worse... almost anyone small places larger with a tough team, and smaller with a small/soft team. If this is true, and I believe it is, the Briere we received will play more timid (hence less effective) than when he played with the Flyers.

And even worse... Prust was so banged up - shoulder injuries are a ***** to heal - I'd imagine we're getting a walking wounded Prust in September.

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006
I think some of you guys are minimizing what Ottawa gave up here.

You have to give something to get something.

There is NO REASON why our front office cannot be as aggressive as Ottawa, who by all accounts have better prospects than us.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Bobby Ryan is overrated the same way Rick Nash was (still is) overrated. Glorified 1st liners who can't be go to guy on a team offensively.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Ottawa just made a move out of pressure and Bobby Ryan will really take a chunk out of Murray's ass soon enough. Bad deal for Ottawa and a 1st round pick, Silfverberg and Noesen that was more than making Anaheim's depth great. Good for the Habs.:nod:

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
According to Dany Dube, Brian Gionta would be the one going the other way in the trade that's being discussed. Just said it on RDI (French News Station)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad