Post-Game Talk: 2008 Southeast Division CHAMPS @ Nate Drug & Gerry G 10:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
It can be somewhat annoying when the page refreshes while you're typing a comment.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I still think benching Reaves was a dumb move by Vegas. Sure Vegas had no chance but at least he provided a spine.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
The only difference between the two is between the ears. If Burakovsky had higher on ice awareness he'd be just as good as Vrana.

Not sure Bura is as fast a skater or has quite the same skillset, but they don't seem all that far apart, except as you note in their awareness. They both have time - Bura not as much - to further develop.

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
The only difference between the two is between the ears. If Burakovsky had higher on ice awareness he'd be just as good as Vrana.
Bura isn't nearly as good around the net and he needs much more space to get his shot off. He's also soft as a feather on his skates whereas Vrana can kind of hold his own in the corners. Not to mention that V is a better and faster skater all around. The only real similarity between them is that they're small, speedy wingers. Bura isn't even small. He's supposedly 6'3 but he plays like he's 5'9.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Bura isn't nearly as good around the net and he needs much more space to get his shot off. He's also soft as a feather on his skates whereas Vrana can kind of hold his own in the corners. Not to mention that V is a better and faster skater all around. The only real similarity between them is that they're small, speedy wingers. Bura isn't even small. He's supposedly 6'3 but he plays like he's 5'9.
Burakovsky is as good defensively as Vrana. Not much of an accomplishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad