GDT: 2 PENALTY MINUTES TO HURRICANE MILTON FOR DELAY OF THE GAME

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
I doubt those first 2 lines will stay intact next game. Canes had chances to take the lead couple break ways 2 on 1’s but no finish there just feels like there isn’t a lot of room for error this year I’m not seeing where the offence is gonna come from

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
All Canes best scoring chances have been from the 3rd line...

Wait, so you’re telling me that our special teams is bad and the only line that showed any effort tonight was the only line thta stayed consistent throughout most of the preseason?

Surely there was no way any of that could have been foreseen in any way.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Wait, so you’re telling me that our special teams is bad and the only line that showed any effort tonight was the only line thta stayed consistent throughout most of the preseason?

Kinda like Young after all those reps he got in preseason with his Panther teammates!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3CanesInTheBox

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017

Whaaaaaat, we changed nothing except losing our most creative offensive talent from last year and our special teams didn't improve?

Who could have possibly guessed that would happen

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
good news is that every other team the pk has to face has a worse power play than they faced tonight.

some good, some bad, a final score that will make people think it was worse than it was.

tuesday, get here quick.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
LOL it’s literally the first game of the season. The entire month of the October is basically the extension of the preseason, yet we are going to use this one game to judge the team and the fate of the season right now?

Confirmation biases out of control.

Yes I am sharpening the pitchforks and headed straight to Rod's house right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $156.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $25.00