GDT: [#2] Nashville Predators @ Dallas Stars, 7:00 PM CST (FS-SW, NHLN)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
they can always protect him.
Basically the 7th forward is between Pavelski, Dickinson and Caamano.
Dickinson would be a nothing loss.

I already settled on the Stars losing Dobby in the expansion draft. More than likely he'll be the most attractive asset available from the Stars even if Seattle doesn't keep him.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
There's not much else available from us so it is likely but i would think they'd aim for younger options

Best value pick . Even if the Kraken doesn't plan on keeping him there's teams out there that could use him as a stopgap 1a/1b option and move him elsewhere. Someones going to need a goalie .

Reactions: Dynamite Time

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Best value pick . Even if the Kraken doesn't plan on keeping him there's teams out there that could use him as a stopgap 1a/1b option and move him elsewhere. Someones going to need a goalie .
Seattle could look at say Toronto/Edmonton, depending on what happens in the offseason and get something good for him.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Dellandrea's been awesome so far, can see him being put out in any situation, on any line, and him fitting in well.
Robertson reminds me of pre-confidence Gurianov. Can see that he has talent and is trying to make plays, but just isnt' quite working out so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad