Scott Laughton - Ryan Poehling - Garnet Hathaway

Cam York - Travis Sanheim
Egor Zamula - Jamie Drysdale
Erik Johnson - Rasmus Ristolainen

Fedotov
Ersson

Injuries

Nick Seeler (IR, a nervous knee)
Ryan Ellis (“Beatrice” said she, “the true praise of God,/Why succourest thou not him, who loved thee so,/For thee he issued from the vulgar herd?")

FLAMES LINEUP

Samuel Honzek - Nazem Kadri - Andrei Kuzmenko
Connor Zary - Mikael Backlund - Blake Coleman
Jonathan Huberdeau - Martin Pospisil - Anthony Mantha
Ryan Lomberg - Justin Kirkland - Adam Klapka

MacKenzie Weegar - Daniil Miromanov
Kevin Bahl - Rasmus Andersson
Jake Bean - Brayden Pachal

Vladar
Wolf

Injuries
Sharangovich (IR)
Rooney (IR)

GDT SONG

STATS

Coming Soon!

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Wanna see Andrea in, he’s more than earned his shot. Fedotov put up wild KHL numbers, I’m able to dismiss the trash games he had last year due to circumstances, I believe! LFG! I hope Michkov records his first goal / point tommorow, so excited man

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Wanna see Andrea in, he’s more than earned his shot. Fedotov put up wild KHL numbers, I’m able to dismiss the trash games he had last year due to circumstances, I believe! LFG! I hope Michkov records his first goal / point tommorow, so excited man

I also want to see Andrea in. Has she had the baby yet? Put them both in the broadcast

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I really liked Luchanko on the PP. Anyone else like what they see?
Yes. He looked more comfortable on the PP with space to make plays than 5x5 offense, not surprising since he's still adjusting to NHL windows. But he has a nice touch, it may take some time, but the skills are there to be a playmaking center.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
This will be a good test, Calgary is a mediocre team, but back to back after flying 600 miles on the West Coast is a tough assignment.

This is an exciting team to watch, probably the fastest Flyer team I've ever seen, they play fast and make plays for both teams.

Reactions: 04hockey

Audible Velvet

Jul 9, 2015
Philthadelphia
I’m looking forward to watching Brink more. He’s a clever player and I think he’s got nice play making skills, sees and processes well.

Michkov is obviously going to be fun to watch. It’s not just the skill, he’s a frickin’ animal - love it.

Now if they subtract a certain couple players, I might start feeling better towards the team and it’s value provided.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
I’m looking forward to watching Brink more. He’s a clever player and I think he’s got nice play making skills, sees and processes well.

Michkov is obviously going to be fun to watch. It’s not just the skill, he’s a frickin’ animal - love it.

Now if they subtract a certain couple players, I might start feeling better towards the team and it’s value provided.
I liked Brinks clever passes yesterday but the advanced numbers don’t look great

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Brink needs to see the ice better, when you watch him and Michkov, who on the surface are similar types of players, the difference is glaring. He forces too many plays that might have worked at lower levels but end up as turnovers in the NHL.

And he needs to be better off the puck.

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
Neither Kirkland or Coronato are full time centers at the NHL level.

Kirkland does have a few games where he filled in at center but mostly plays as a LW.

Calgary’s center depth just way worse then the Flyers center depth.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Calgary is bad.
They have some offensive firepower, but that defense is pretty bad and the goalies might be worse.
Rebuilding will take time:
Huberdeau (31) 7yrs at $10.5M
Kadri (34) 4x7
Coleman (32) 3x4.9
Backlund (35) 2x4.5
Weegar (30) 4x6.25

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Normally, I'd expect the Flyers to come out flat on the second night of a back to back, but with over a week off and a light practice schedule the last few days, who knows?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad