GDT: #2 - CBJ @ COL 9PM EST

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Sillinger and Kuraly are the new Dubinsky in untimely/dumb penalties
Don’t disrespect Dubinsky this way. Dubi was f***ed over by the refs regularly also, IMO.

Sillinger should only be in the lineup taking Kuraly’s spot at 4C. People ignore all my complaints on Kuraly, PLEASE, watch Kuraly on that last Mackinnon goal. He shouldn’t be in the lineup.

Team is playing completely different. Some of it is “tactics” 100%, but, before we pile on Vincent and Larsen, let’s acknowledge the fact that the 2 highest minute forwards before this year, JG and Laine ARE NOT good forechecking players. Defense is playing good. Aggressive. That’s on coaching.

What a dream it is to finally have the offense going through Chinakhov (and Fantilli/Johnson) instead of Patty f***ing Laine, eh?

Need to get Fantill going, and away from the anchors. Should split up Marchenko/Chinakhov, and go Marchenko-Fantilli.

Chinakhov-Monahan-Johnson
Marchenko-Fantilli

Chinakov is pretty good, eh?
Chinakhov-Fantilli-Johnson

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Don’t disrespect Dubinsky this way. Dubi was f***ed over by the refs regularly also, IMO.

Sillinger should only be in the lineup taking Kuraly’s spot at 4C. People ignore all my complaints on Kuraly, PLEASE, watch Kuraly on that last Mackinnon goal. He shouldn’t be in the lineup.

Team is playing completely different. Some of it is “tactics” 100%, but, before we pile on Vincent and Larsen, let’s acknowledge the fact that the 2 highest minute forwards before this year, JG and Laine ARE NOT good forechecking players. Defense is playing good. Aggressive. That’s on coaching.

What a dream it is to finally have the offense going through Chinakhov (and Fantilli/Johnson) instead of Patty f***ing Laine, eh?

Need to get Fantill going, and away from the anchors. Should split up Marchenko/Chinakhov, and go Marchenko-Fantilli.

Chinakhov-Monahan-Johnson
Marchenko-Fantilli

Chinakhov-Fantilli-Johnson
I'll pile on Vincent anytime, dude sucked and hated offense. He was boring and the only tactics he had was bench offensive guys, play a trash box and 1 and act like a forecheck doesn't matter

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I'll pile on Vincent anytime
Wait, what?
1728785602890.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad