GDT: 2/3/2016

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Rough couple of nights for Falk. Rarely see Carolina play so maybe it's just what he does, I don't know.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Always love when a broadcast picks and manipulates stats for their home player. Most goals scored at home since November 18th Gaudreau 18.

Disclaimer not an Oiler fan taking a shot at Johnny, love the guy and the only reason I'm watching this game. Just always get a kick out of that sort of thing.

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
Always love when a broadcast picks and manipulates stats for their home player. Most goals scored at home since November 18th Gaudreau 18.

Disclaimer not an Oiler fan taking a shot at Johnny, love the guy and the only reason I'm watching this game. Just always get a kick out of that sort of thing.
It's funny because he only has like 3 road goals haha

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
It's funny because he only has like 3 road goals haha

Yeah realized that when I did the math. That's crazy, if he lit it up on the road like he does in Calgary I can't even do the math off the top of my head but Richard Trophy has to be there.

Don't know why they just don't say most goals at home all season even if he's 2nd or 3rd it's still impressive company.

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
Yeah realized that when I did the math. That's crazy, if he lit it up on the road like he does in Calgary I can't even do the math off the top of my head but Richard Trophy has to be there.

Don't know why they just don't say most goals at home all season even if he's 2nd or 3rd it's still impressive company.
Yeah. I love Johnny and all, but he's a player who seriously benefits from getting favorable matchups. His road numbers aren't too great (only about 0.5 PPG iirc)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Most home goals is Benn with 21 , most road goals is Seguin with 18.

Good thing they play on the same team :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad