zUrHwrQ.png

kHEqMHN.png

DQY29L7.png

Reactions: berlin and Sk8M8

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
This better be a good one. My trip to Estonia was a bit too much for my health, not sure I can handle a stinker tonight.

Reactions: Maelmoor

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Looks like they're not putting Bob in tonight. Probably smart since we've already hung like 12 on him this season.

Reactions: DaBolts

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
CBJ fan coming in peace.

Bob has been very good lately yet Torts knows how scared he is of your players so our backup will be in the net tonight.

I mean it as a compliment of course.

PS. is there any chance your team will also play Domingue instead of that Vasi guy?

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
CBJ fan coming in peace.

Bob has been very good lately yet Torts knows how scared he is of your players so our backup will be in the net tonight.

PS. is there any chance your team will also play Domingue instead of that Vasi guy?

Probably will start Vasi but they could save him for Philly tomorrow who has been one of the hotter teams lately. Id guess they start Vasi tonight because he is on a 2 game shutout streak.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
CBJ fan coming in peace.

Good question. I haven't noticed a lot of strategizing from Cooper this year with our goalies. Probably just plays Vasy

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
CBJ fan coming in peace.

I was hoping for Dom tonight and Vasy tomorrow.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Hey bolts fans. Canucks fan here visiting one night for work and I’m looking for somewhere to go eat and drink on a patio before I go catch your game against the jackets in a bar. Any recommendations for either? I’m near the airport and have no car but don’t mind spending a bit on uber. I was set on sparkmans wharf but it’s closed for the holiday it looks like.

Tamfastic

Nov 24, 2014
Hope Callahan gets to play tonight. He really has deserved it with his recent performance in the games he did play.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Hey bolts fans. Canucks fan here visiting one night for work and I’m looking for somewhere to go eat and drink on a patio before I go catch your game against the jackets in a bar. Any recommendations for either? I’m near the airport and have no car but don’t mind spending a bit on uber. I was set on sparkmans wharf but it’s closed for the holiday it looks like.
Maybe Hattricks downtown, I dunno it’s a Monday so probably not gonna see too much fanfair anywhere. But what do I know I live in Kokomo, so maybe just ask around.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Maybe Hattricks downtown, I dunno it’s a Monday so probably not gonna see too much fanfair anywhere. But what do I know I live in Kokomo, so maybe just ask around.

Thanks! I met an eccentric race horse trainer who suggested Boca so that’s where I am and it’s great. You guys got a great city here. It’s only 3pm my time so the night is still very young. No wonder you have no trouble keeping your free agents :)

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
We have 5 games winning streak against Columbus.
Total score (goals for - goals against): 24 - 6 :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad