GDT: 2/15/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Colorado vs Tampa Bay

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
olid effort. Avs pushed back but I thought the Lightning defended hard. Leaky goal allowed by Vassy who overall has been really good.

I have no clue why ABB is in the lineup….or even on the roster.
I would prefer Gonclaves over him . I would prefer Jeannot or Chaffee in over ABB. In fact I would prefer any young kid from the ahl that skates hard in all three zones over ABB. He isn't good enough for top 6 in the nhl and isn't phsyical and defensively responsible enough for the bottom 6. Anyone know how Finley is doing ? I wouldn't mind putting him in the bottom 6 for a go. Merella looked better than ABB in my opinon. Pretty much I have no idea why ABB is on the team at this point.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I would prefer Gonclaves over him . I would prefer Jeannot or Chaffee in over ABB. In fact I would prefer any young kid from the ahl that skates hard in all three zones over ABB. He isn't good enough for top 6 in the nhl and isn't phsyical and defensively responsible enough for the bottom 6. Anyone know how Finley is doing ? I wouldn't mind putting him in the bottom 6 for a go. Merella looked better than ABB in my opinon. Pretty much I have no idea why ABB is on the team at this point.
Have you heard about our lord and savior Yanni Gourde?

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
What would the Kraken want for Gourde?

1708049123664.png

5M is a lot of dough for that stat line. I mean all the bitching we hear about Cirelli this is going to more of the same

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad