Post-Game Talk: 2/15/18 | Canucks 1 @ Sharks 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Fresh Take: Goldobin chews his mouthguard, who does he think he is

He never wears it. He just chews on it with half hanging out of his mouth all the time. It's better than Carter Bancks who plays with his tongue sticking out of his mouth. In a big hit Goldie's mouth guard will somewhat protect his teeth and against concussion, but Bancks will bite his tongue off. LOL

I've told him about the inherent dangers involved with it and he says he knows, but it's a habit he isn't even aware of when he's playing. Don't want to see it as it would be very gross as a lot of hockey cuts, avulsions, lacerations and other sometimes weird wounds can be and in the time before goalie masks, face shields, and helmets and then following the equipment progress to today's game I've seen some real beauts. Had a couple, two, tree myself. (That's Utican!)

Last edited:

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Is this a GDT? I think this is a GDT.
4aE8nYv.jpg

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Looks stronger for sure. Must drive to the net tho and not pull up and do a spinorama. So much potentisl on this guy.
really annoyed when he pulls up like that because he's capable of much more. He needs to watch Kreider play and not be afraid to run into the goalie from time to time. i'll gladly live with the odd goalie interference penalty if it means he is going to those tough areas of the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad