GDT: 2/10/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Columbus

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Oh man, that is tough. So sorry, you all hang in there.
Sorry for your loss man. I have a cousin who went through the same thing.

Just found out 2 weeks ago she's pregnant with a baby girl.

Don't give up.
Sorry to hear that bro, sending love to you and your family
Thanks bros, I haven't really processed much of it. Been making sure my wife is ok, the whole time. Been a rough wild. When things calm down a bit, I'll probably deal with it myself.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Hey everyone, been a while. Wife had a miscarriage, hockey was the last thing on my mind for a bit. What did I miss?

I'm truly sorry to hear about that and while hockey is a good distraction it's still here when anyone feel really for it to be.
When it comes to this game it's looking good but the last two once not so much with Serge coming back only to be hurt again. Hope that the team can close this game out.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Commiserations. I know how tough that is.
Thanks
I'm truly sorry to hear about that and while hockey is a good distraction it's still here when anyone feel really for it to be.
When it comes to this game it's looking good but the last two once not so much with Serge coming back only to be hurt again. Hope that the team can close this game out.
Yeah i briefly saw the Serge stuff. So the plan to bin this draft too and use the LTIR Space?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Thanks

Yeah i briefly saw the Serge stuff. So the plan to bin this draft too and use the LTIR Space?
They haven't said so I'm guessing they don't really know. He had surgery but was then going back to Tampa, thing have been quiet beyond that but if he doesn't return before the PO they I hope that they will LTIR him and use the money to get some help both of f and d.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
They haven't said so I'm guessing they don't really know. He had surgery but was then going back to Tampa, thing have been quiet beyond that but if he doesn't return before the PO they I hope that they will LTIR him and use the money to get some help both of f and d.
Its a broken tib and fib right? Easily like 6-8 month recovery.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Thanks bros, I haven't really processed much of it. Been making sure my wife is ok, the whole time. Been a rough wild. When things calm down a bit, I'll probably deal with it myself.
I'm so sorry bud. Happy to see you here and wishing you and the family all the best.
First thing's first, gotta find a rocket to strap to Conor Sheary.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I'm so sorry bud. Happy to see you here and wishing you and the family all the best.

First thing's first, gotta find a rocket to strap to Conor Sheary.
This years 3rd + 2nd + Sheary for Tanev. We don't need no drafts. Look for some UFA players outside of NA to supplement some depth.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Hey everyone, been a while. Wife had a miscarriage, hockey was the last thing on my mind for a bit. What did I miss?
Sometimes hockey and my stupid opinions are way less important.

No words. Just sending positive, healing vibes to you and your wife.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Avs just lost to the panthers 4-0.

So we will either get them pissed off or hung over after spending some time with the ladies of the night.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad