GDT: #2 ⋅ ANA @ VGK ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
The second period was close to what I feared the entire 60 minutes would look like, so the fact that the game has only been half bad so far is a win in my books.

Leo looks like he has no juice.
I said it earlier in the thread but LaCombe is out with the flu... I would be shocked if there wasn't at least 1-2 guys with it right now.

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
Damn, so close. I think it's important to remember this is a really good team with jump.

1-1 going into the third is very good.

Dumoulin and Gudas, man, can't remember the last time they had 2 such calming presence on defence. Hampus and Beauchemin?
The second period was close to what I feared the entire 60 minutes would look like, so the fact that the game has only been half bad so far is a win in my books.
1-1 going into the third is all I could ask for. I would prefer some first period offense zone time and shots in the 3rd though. Second was stifling, drowning, choking, asphyxiating play from VGK

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
Tied up at a family function at the inlaws (zzzzz) how are the boys lookin?
were-so-back-v0-uy8klz0j5cma1.jpg

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Tied up at a family function at the inlaws (zzzzz) how are the boys lookin?
Good first period, not as good second period.

That might be down to legs (back to back games after not playing for over a week to start the season is dumb) and Vegas got a couple of PP's that gave them momentum.

That being said, I'd argue we've had the best scoring chances in the 2nd period, just couldn't convert.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad