GDT: #18 Devils vs Capitals: Groundhog Day Part II, High Noon Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MultipleMiggs1

May 30, 2008
Monmouth County, NJ
Did Bernier have to take the penalty shot?

I remember a Devils game years ago against the Bruins where the Bruins were awarded a penalty shot. I remember they opted to have Ray Bourque take the penalty shot (he scored) but he wasn't the player who was hooked.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey

I remember a Devils game years ago against the Bruins where the Bruins were awarded a penalty shot. I remember they opted to have Ray Bourque take the penalty shot (he scored) but he wasn't the player who was hooked.

Yes, Bernier had to take it

aemoreira1981

Jan 27, 2012
New York City

Only if it's a play such as knocking the net off intentionally with less than 2 minutes left in regulation, or in OT, or the puck is covered in the crease by other than the goalie, or if a team takes a penalty while already down 2 men with less than 2 minutes left in regulation, or in OT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad