GDT: #17 Devils vs Capitals: Groundhog Day Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
I'm getting really sick of this team's lack of discipline. You wanna know why the PK has been brutal lately? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they're taking six or seven penalties a night. It starts with the vets.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It's a defense mechanism. Fans feel better about their favorite team if they deflect the teams overall bad performance on just one player.

I don't feel better about anything. I'm pi**ed that the Devils are acting like these are preseason games and putting showcasing guys ahead of getting valuable points when we're not in the clear for a playoff spot and have other needs that need to be addressed.

Seriously, someone needs to tell me another team that scratches one of its best defenseman solely to enhance someone else's trade value? And if Fayne IS hurt there's no reason to pretend he's not and make these 'healthy scratches'. Just say it's a 'upper/mid/lower body injury' and be done with it.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If the team don't score here they don't deserve to win or get a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad