GDT: #17 Devils vs Capitals: Groundhog Day Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
At this point I'm starting to hope they put up five, this defensive nonsense needs to end now. We're only five points up on a playoff spot, for our great position in the standings. This can't continue for much longer, we can't be taking a spot for granted in a sprint of a season.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
No chance at a win when you pmay the caps and the refs. Now Clarkson hurt. Great,what a night! Gionta gets mauled and no call.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I am not confident with our PK anymore. Let's see if we can go from 20th to 30th in a week. Just like we went from 8th to 20th in the last week.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Maybe they should have held Clarkson out tonight, he probably aggravated his 'upper-body' injury.

Traitor Zach

Released from Glory
Jan 29, 2012
Northeast
Gionta was definitely interfered with. Not sure what the refs were thinking there. I don't see the "incidental" contact argument being valid.

Either way, he should not be on the PK.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
These refs are an abomination. Just watched that interference again. Absolutely unconscionable to not call that.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
What the hell? Gionta was definitely interfered with.

I dont understand. Are you trying to insinuate that this isnt legal?

machida_vs_ortiz.gif

Yeah, it should be a 1-1 game. Good job refs.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
At this point I'm starting to hope they put up five, this defensive nonsense needs to end now. We're only five points up on a playoff spot, for our great position in the standings. This can't continue for much longer, we can't be taking a spot for granted in a sprint of a season.

That, and we need a 2 hour mandatory PK practice tomorrow in Washington.

If we are gonna lose though let's hope Tallinder is a blow up doll out there. We might have hope of him scratched next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad