GDT: #17 - 11/14/15 | NEW YORK RANGERS @ ottawa senators | 1:00 - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
The last game I missed was November 14th 2009 against the Ottawa Senators. It was an afternoon game. I thought it was a night game only to get a phone call late in the afternoon where I was asked something like "Did you see that game!?"

Tomorrow is November 14th 2015 against the Ottawa Senators. It is an afternoon game. I will not make the same mistake again.

You've watched 5 straight seasons plus of hockey? :amazed:

Do you never go out on a Saturday or something?

darko

Feb 16, 2009
The last game I missed was November 14th 2009 against the Ottawa Senators. It was an afternoon game. I thought it was a night game only to get a phone call late in the afternoon where I was asked something like "Did you see that game!?"

Tomorrow is November 14th 2015 against the Ottawa Senators. It is an afternoon game. I will not make the same mistake again.

Haven't missed the game in 6 years?

This streak is more impressive than the Rangers 170-0-1 (or whatever it is) going into 3rd with a lead.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Two outcomes for the 17th game of season:

(1) If the Rangers lose, tank for picks, the window has closed, and this is a bad hockey team whose success has been merely luck for a decade

(2) If the Rangers win, mortgage the future, we have an 8-10 year window, and I'm not sure we will lose again this season.

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
Was kind of hoping for the Undertaker to be in this game just because of Neil who always likes to punish us....plus I like the kid [his fighting ability aside]and want to see him play a 10 game stretch to see exactly what we have back there with him in case a decent trade deal comes up . Rangers 6-2 .

Coach Cameron has a Summer residence 10 minutes from me plus we played some softball together....still want him to lose though .:laugh:

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Two outcomes for the 17th game of season:

(1) If the Rangers lose, tank for picks, the window has closed, and this is a bad hockey team whose success has been merely luck for a decade

(2) If the Rangers win, mortgage the future, we have an 8-10 year window, and I'm not sure we will lose again this season.

This **** is getting old and tired man...like 4 GDT's in a row now. And @ the bolded, yes, the Rangers have been endowed and just indulged in luck over the past decade, with all their 0 cup rings to show for it.

And, remember when Patrick WierGODch was the second coming of Rod Langway and everyone on this board was drooling over him and dat Shot Attempt%? Lol, dude's not even an NHL defenseman and the city of Ottawa is panicking @ the though of him being in for Jared ****ing Cowen. Good times.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
@AGrossRecord: #NYR: Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello Kreider-Stepan-Miller Lindberg-Hayes-Stalberg Moore-Stoll-Fast; McDonagh-Girardi Staal-Boyle Yandle-Klein

InwoodBlueNYC

Sep 23, 2013
NYC
My mother, who lived in Ottawa when she passed away in 2010, was a big Sens fan. She loved Mike Fisher. And she loved the game opening rendition of O Canada.
So today, while I will be rooting wholeheartedly for our beloved NY Rangers, I will be thinking of my mom and her Sens.
Enjoy the game everyone. LGR!

KingStian

Jan 8, 2011
As a European, I have nothing against these early games. It sucks having to start watching the games at 1 am most nights.

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
The Rangers streak is bound to end, but at least have it be against an elite team and not a "meh" team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad