GDT: #17 - 11/14/15 | NEW YORK RANGERS @ ottawa senators | 1:00 - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not a big fan of fighting but there's something wrong with the league when a guy possibly injures a player with a high hit and gets 2 minutes, the guy who defends his teammate gets 17.

Ovidius

May 14, 2014
Some terrible officiating near the end of that period... just wow.

Hope we come out and just destroy this team... It'd be a nice **** you to the refs and the dirty play the sens got away with there

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
I'm sorry but if that had Kreider hitting, say Turris, as opposed to Zack Smith hitting Stepan, I guarantee you it would be a major and not just interference. This league remains a farce when it comes to refereeing.

BB58

Dec 26, 2010
Cave
I'm sorry but if that had Kreider hitting, say Turris, as opposed to Zack Smith hitting Stepan, I guarantee you it would be a major and not just interference. This league remains a farce when it comes to refereeing.

VEry true. No accountability whatsoever.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

It's all about reputation. Kreider would have gotten a major because he's Kreider. He got 10 minutes because he's Kreider.

pjr378

Oct 12, 2014
Yonkers, New York
Stepan gets his jaw broken = no penalty
Stepan gets a blow to the head, might be concussed = 2 minutes, Kreider gets 17

This league wants to be taken seriously?

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
The only thing that would have made that fight better is Kreider ashaming Smith to the ice.

asham-goodnight-o.gif

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Sickening... What is wrong with these refs...

Do we have any updates on step yet?

Also what were the D pairings that period? I had to miss it

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
Move Hayes up to 2nd line, slide Lindberg over to center, and move Etem up to that line if Stepan is out? Or do you move Stoll up to 3rd line and move Moore over to center?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad