GDT: 160312 Sharks vs Capitals 7:30pm CSNCA

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I like Grubauer. I'd have loved for the Sharks to get him and see if he could develop into the starter (though I'm happy with how Jones has turned out)

How's Wardo doing for you guys? One of my all-time favorite Caps.

Great at first.

After that? Uhhh..... let's go with "less great."

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Sounds about right. Ward definitely just disappears for long stretches of time. He makes his money in the playoffs though.

Yeah I'm not overall concerned, he's not playing bad per say...just not finishing.
He's pretty decent at everything (backcheck, creating plays, cycling puck, toughness ).... great at nothing.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/sharks/2016/03/12/sharks-tweak-forward-lines-advance-game-vs-capitals/

New lines. "Melker Karlsson was moved to the second line with Logan Couture and Joonas Donskoi at the Sharks’ morning skate Saturday as they prepared to face the Washington Capitals at SAP Center. Nick Spaling was moved to the fourth line with Chris Tierney and Dainius Zubrus."

Hertl-Jumbo-Pavs
Donskoi-Couture-Karlsson
Nieto-Marleau-Ward
Spaling-Tierney-Zubrus

That's how the lines should look. Kinda wish we could move hertl to marleaus line though. Just to have a top six pair on each line lol.

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/sharks/2016/03/12/sharks-tweak-forward-lines-advance-game-vs-capitals/

New lines. "Melker Karlsson was moved to the second line with Logan Couture and Joonas Donskoi at the Sharks’ morning skate Saturday as they prepared to face the Washington Capitals at SAP Center. Nick Spaling was moved to the fourth line with Chris Tierney and Dainius Zubrus."

Hertl-Jumbo-Pavs
Donskoi-Couture-Karlsson
Nieto-Marleau-Ward
Spaling-Tierney-Zubrus

This makes me happy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad