16 Team Fantrax Keeper w/$50 Buy-In Needs 1 Replacement

joshd5

Aug 29, 2013
Need 1 replacement in a 16 team H2H keeper entering its 5th season. Buy in is $50. Here are the league rules: Fantrax

This team checked in, had about a month to pay the league fee but didn't and hasn't responded to any emails so they need to be replaced. Here is the open team:

Atlanta Gladiators
C- Matt Duchene, Roope Hintz, Sean Kuraly, Jean-Gabriel Pageau, Matthew Phillips, Calum Ritchie, Nicolas Roy
LW- Adrian Kempe, Dominik Kubalik, Cole Smith, Noah Cates, Egor Afanasyev
RW- Nathan Bastian, Logan O'Connor, Mark Stone, Sam Lafferty, Phillip Tomasino, Viktor Arvidsson
D- Justin Faulk, Seth Jones, Roman Josi, Shea Theodore, Jacob Trouba, Ivan Provorov, John Carlson, Shayne Gostisbehere, Artem Zub
G- Jordan Binnington, Juuse Saros
MINORS- Gavin Brindley, Noah Ostlund, Joshua Roy, Alex Turcotte, Chase Wheatcroft, Nicholas Robertson, Adam Sykora, Tyler Boucher, Rutger McGroarty, Filip Mesar, Samuel Poulin, Charlie Stramel, Tyler Brennan, Tristan Lennox, Daniel Vladar
#?? pick in the Minors Draft - TBD via Draft Lottery
#13 pick in the Waiver Draft

Defense and Goaltending is really valuable so this team is set. They are also guaranteed a top 8 pick in the Minors Draft.

joshd5

Aug 29, 2013
Team is still open if anyone is interested. Right now we're in the middle of submitting keepers and then trading will open up.

cnosek6342

May 15, 2024
Massachusetts
I'd be willing to take over this team - but I'd prefer to not have to pay $50 for someone else's team that I'm going to have to rebuild.

Would the other 15 people put up $3 each and I'll do $5 to meet the $50 buy in?

joshd5

Aug 29, 2013
Open to negotiation, sure. But I couldn't basically have the rest of the league pay for you to run the team. Not sure many leagues would be open to that.

cnosek6342

May 15, 2024
Massachusetts
chat it over with the league - I'm sure they'd understand no wanting to pay $50 to take over a team they had no voice in selecting a single player on. I'm only asking for it for the first season, after that the rest of the way is 100% on me for sure.

let me know. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad